TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: What percentage of your online sales does eBay account for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote author=Powerbuyer link=topic=4163.msg16593#msg16593 date=1151099885]
Quote:Submit your website to ShopWiki so they can crawl it.

Never heard of it, but I'll check it out - can't beat free Smile
[/quote]

It has money behind it. It was co-founded by the same people who started DoubleClick
DoubleClick  SUX.  They are spies.  :blinkie:

The are on my BLOCKED list in my browser because as outlined by rockboss2000.

Well... they SUCK...

Here is his recommendations to stop these spies:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=rockboss2000
Never sold on Ebay, never will.  I think I'm doing fine without it.  ;D

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4163.msg16589#msg16589 date=1151085939]
Quote:Submit your website to ShopWiki so they can crawl it.

The only visitor I've gotten from them is their damn spider and it doesn't have a credit card.
[/quote]

I'm getting SW visitors but no conversions.  I've had better luck with Edgeio.  Froogle  and MySpace Classifieds are the free sites that are sending me the most conversions.
I've been using the FREE sites for a long time and they do seem to work.
I don't even try and figure out where they are coming from anymore.
I'll just take their $$, fill their orders and be happy it is growing at
a pace that allows me to live the lifestyle I want for now. 
;D
The free shopping comparison sites we're listing  our web sites on are Froogle, ShopWiki, Edgeio, BidHopper, BuySafe Shopping (free if you don't count the BuySafe fees) and even though it's not really a comparison site Google Base.  I'm probably forgetting something...we still haven't done anything with MySpace Classifieds or TagWorld Classifieds/Stores but both sites seem like perfect places for a CD seller to find customers. Smile

I'm cheap. I don't do paid shopping comparison sites like Yahoo Shopping, Shopzilla, or Shopping.com...(Yahoo Shopping does include our free Yahoo Auctions listings for free so I am listed on it anyways...although I'd rather have our websites listed on it) Tongue

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4163.msg16507#msg16507 date=1150947745]
I voted "under 5%" because we do still have one eBay Store
[/quote]

Not any more.  It went bye bye today.  Wave
Zero percent from feebay and payfraud as of September 30th.  One hundred percent from my website, Amazon, Alibris, and Abebooks .
"ponce"

cat food

oops, wrong thread.  Big Grin
cat food?  Smileybankerconfused
Allsales are from my website, left ebay, or haven't sold anything on eBay in almost a year Toothy9
Pages: 1 2 3