TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: What percentage of your online sales does eBay account for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What percentage of your online sales does eBay account for?
OK about 0.01% or less.
Holy crap Batman! I'm tied for most dependent on Ebay.  Website 50%, Fleabay 30%, Oversuck 20%.  :-[
From $5000 in monthly eBaY fees to $0.  Toothy10
You go maggie777....  You go.

[Image: clappinghands.gif]

I voted "under 5%" because we do still have one eBay Store (I haven't looked in a few weeks to see if it's still there, so there's always a chance a glitch ate it and we don't have a store) and we list on Half too.

June eBay revenues:

eBay Store $32 if you count the NPB, $21 if you don't
Half $8 if you count the $8 eBay finally deposited in our account this month that was for an April  sale.
Last year it was 85% - this year its down to 69% and falling as my website begins to generate more sales, and larger ones.

My eBay fees are down 25% compared to last year at this time.
Quote:this year its down to 69%

psst.  I'm picking on people today. Smile Submit your website to ShopWiki so they can crawl it. It's free.  Peer pressure> c'mon do it, everyone else who posted in this thread did it (i.e. is listed).  Laughing7 (FYI, your BluJay items are listed in ShopWiki.)
Quote:Submit your website to ShopWiki so they can crawl it.

The only visitor I've gotten from them is their damn spider and it doesn't have a credit card.
Quote:Submit your website to ShopWiki so they can crawl it.

Never heard of it, but I'll check it out - can't beat free Smile
Pages: 1 2 3