TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Bid on Meg Whitman's Back Sweat and Bill "Chubby" Cobb's Underarm Odor on eBay!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somewhere unfortunately there is probably a pervert who will be thrilled to discover they can bid on Meg Whitman's back sweat and Billy Cobb's underarm odor and sniff the stench to their heart's content  if they are the "lucky" winner.  Smile

Quote:At the end of the Town Hall on Thursday (June 15th) at eBay Live!, Meg Whitman, CEO and Bill Cobb President, eBay
North America committed to list their staff shirts with eBay Giving Works to benefit Hurricane Katrina Relief and
Rebuilding Efforts and Autism/Sensory Processing Disorder Research and Care.

These staff shirts were worn by Meg Whitman and Bill Cobb during our biggest and best eBay Live! yet.
And they are autographed too!

100% of the final sale price of these shirts will support:
GlobalGiving Hurricane Rebuilding Fund
and
Autism Speaks

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=execstaffshirtsforcharity

;D ;D ;D
isnt that against ebay rules?   all clothing must be properly laundered before being sold on ebay.  unlaundered clothing belongs on naughtybids (ew!)   For some reason i cant imagine even those bidders buying it - laf!

the real question, is, who is the world would want them???   I just dont understand the cult mentality that so many ebayers seem to have and their whole 'falling over themselves' at the mere mention of meg and bill.

I didnt attend the opening ceremonies thing on day 1 of Live, but friends did and they said it was frighteningly cult-like and just downright eerie, creepy, and unsettling.

Here's one that will give you nightmares - what would meg and bill's love child be like? 
:o

edit - just looked at the listings.  two of bill's shirts have stains. I dont even want to know... ew....
Yuk