TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Boinktard of the Week Award Winners 9/17: A Tie Between Ewaey.com and LunarBid!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ewaey's owner

Quote:Wow!!! I committed a crime? Yes I see. wow.wow.wow.

You guys are pathetic. You are a bunch of loosers. And Ebay will continue to prosper and you guys will be in here eating you nails because you are the least united people I have ever seen.

Quote:This only gives more incentives to continue and make ewaey known all over the world and you and no one in here can do anything about it.
I will continue to grow and continue to push ewaey into the internet world. Not only as an auction site but as a many powerful sites! and there is nothing you can do about it.

Just remember this. When my ads start running on Times Square NY and all over the county you will see who has the power.
I am now waiting for the crucification and the attempts to discredit my character in here because this is the only thing you guys are good for.
Quote: I have sent a PM message to the Admin NO Response /Ignored

I am very disturbed to see how badly this site is being manipulated. I have sent you a message and have asked many times how do I place my banners on the site.
Was completely ignored by your admin ! I remember me being trashed in here months ago for something like that. The saddest part is I had nothing to with and did not do what I was accused of.
But you are doing on purpose! And dont tell me you did not receive my private message to you!

If I dont receive a positive answer from PSU folks I will want a refund for my donation in here. If I dont get one I will set up a complaint on Paypal against you.

http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=6107&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ewaey&&start=0

Quote:Ewaey will no longer participate on this forum.

http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...5270#55270

That was June.  He came back and quit several more times after that  ;D
LMAO, that "looser" really does sound like DRM. Happy001
He may need a tutorial on the concept of donation.

I wonder if paypal has ever had a complaint based on services not rendered regarding a donation?
Wow! What a train wreck!!!!

I signed up with LunarBid back when WP1 was around, but never posted anything, though I did watch. The site reminded me of banana moon pies. I like banana moon pies.

I don't like banana moon pies that close up their wrapper and go back to the store before I get the chance to eat them, though. Especially when they do it without warning. Especially when someone had to pay to eat them.

Quote:I don't like banana moon pies that close up their wrapper and go back to the store before I get the chance to eat them, though. Especially when they do it without warning. Especially when someone had to pay to eat them.

Thumbsup Happy001 Happy001
Another former winner of the Boinktard of the Week Award bites the dust. Kongbiz.com, formerly Ewaey, closes its doors. Wave

Quote:This is to all the members. The few we have.

I am sorry to say this. But I have to let you know kongbiz is no longer in business.

It is not making money, never will, the market is overflowing with auction sites.

No one has listed even more than 10 items since the site has been back online. Not even relisted items.

So I made the decision to end this quickly.

Alex.
amy Wrote:Another former winner of the Boinktard of the Week Award bites the dust. Kongbiz.com, formerly Ewaey, closes its doors.

That was 5 days ago.  Now they've announced plans to reopen using the original name Ewaey.  Unfr_k'nbelievable.  :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

Quote:Ewaey will be returning to the online world soon.

We are implementing a massive change on the script at the moment.

We are also developing a new concept that no one has ever done before. This will make Ewaey unique among all the auction sites.

Ewaey will also be a completely free community. FREE for all. No charge for nothing. Not even FVF. You join and that is it.

We are going to start working on our massive link exchange program and also on our page ranking. Flyer distribution in Times Square NY, PC magazine ads and also investors in NY.

Because the new concept is so unique we are keeping it a secret for now because we fear the biggies will want to copy us.
We are also getting a patent on it.

Also because of the new concept we needed to erase our data base and start from the scratch.

So all of you that were on Ewaey before will need to re-register again. If you were one of our members and had already paid for your verification process please send us an email. We will verify the information and will make your new account verified again free of charge.
Sounds more like they flubbed the database, than that the new concept requires them to start over with the database.
[quote author=Jen link=topic=434.msg27726#msg27726 date=1160924983]
Sounds more like they flubbed the database, than that the new concept requires them to start over with the database.
[/quote]

This is at least the 4th time they've started over from scratch in 2 years.

The new Ewaey concept: VIDEO AUCTIONS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06z2h-pLy8U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trDs1hDXBzQ&mode=related&search=
Happy001
Pages: 1 2