TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Canada Day 5 Free Listings Long Weekend July 1-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Canada Day 5 Free Listings Long Weekend*** 

Who is eligible? Any Canadian resident eBay user. Only your first five Auction Format & Fixed Price listings and gallery upgrade fees will be eligible.

When can I use my five free listings? You can start using the 5 free listings starting Saturday, July 01, 2006 at 00:00:01 ET (one second after midnight on July 01, 2006) and ending Monday, July 03, 2006 23:59:59 ET (one second before midnight on July 03, 2006).

What are the fees? For Auction Format & Fixed Price listings, the insertion fees for your first five listings will be credited back to you. In addition, if you choose the Gallery option, you will receive up to five credits as well. Please note: The discounted fees will not be immediately reflected on the site. You will see a credit to your seller's account by August 18, 2006 at the latest.

What is excluded? Motors vehicles, Stores Inventory Listings, Business and Industrial Capital Equipment and Real Estate Ad Format listings will not be included in this promotion. The feature fee for the Value Pack feature bundle (which includes Gallery) will remain unchanged. The promotional rate does not apply to listings that start before the promotional period, but are then revised between July 01-03, 2006. The promotional rate also does not apply to listings created during the promotion July 01-03, 2006, but scheduled to start after the promotion ends.

promo details: http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/CanadaDay5FL/
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........early start on 3rd quarter figures?

How nice of them.................. Confusedarcasm1:
1. eBay never mentions how the .ca site is doing
2. eBay.ca has had almost weekly sales this year

Smile
The 4th of July sale starts - when?
[quote author=jessie link=topic=4281.msg17005#msg17005 date=1151877718]
The 4th of July sale starts - when?
[/quote]

Now! Start listing! Happy001

just kidding  >Big Grin
It doesn't look like anyone is listing their 5 free listings on the .com site.  The listing count is 11.4 million and falling.  Last year's Canada Da/July 4th weekend low was 11.9 million.  Essentially no growth in auction format counts since 2004 on the .com site.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4281.msg17039#msg17039 date=1151955700]
It doesn't look like anyone is listing their 5 free listings on the .com site.  [/quote]

I certainly didn't list - I don't list on the .ca site when they have their "so called" sales where they charge you full price for the insertion fee, then reimburse you a credit over a month or month and a half later (after they they made money on the interest from the full insertion fee they charged).
Happy C day to my buds up their.
But no ebay seems to still be the thing "A"  Smile
Quote:after they they made money on the interest from the full insertion fee they charged

Every penny helps  :Smile but they would probably gain more in the long run by issuing immediate credits and not annoying their customers with misleading "pay full price now, receive a site credit months later" sales