TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBid adds barcode/ISBN prefilled information for dvds, cds books and video games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This announcement will probably be a hit with the local bear population.  :xsmileybear:

Quote:Many thanks for all the input and help in debugging v3 so far. We will be uploading more new additions in the next beta version of v3 including

*Barcode/isbn pre-filled information for dvds, cds, books and video games. This has involved a complete re-write of our auction posting process and has taken substantially longer than we first anticipated
*My Notices

We anticipate the next code update to take place on 7th July at 2am and for v3 to be out of beta by 1st August.

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?...post367022
The local bear population already knew about it.  Tongue It wasn't a coincidence that our eBay CD store closed a few hours before that announcement. Tongue  Music is the one thing that actually sells well on eBid and which buyers go to eBid for (the "collectibles" which we have listed on our other eBid ID however do not sell well there which is why our listings on that ID have dwindled to under 40...very few collectibles buyers go to ebid).  Tongue
How cool.  Something to add to my AOB wish list. Smile
Update- slight delay in the barcode support rollout

Quote:I know, I know... We're late again...! Could get technical but I won't.. Looking at the end of this week now.

This is a big upgrade for us even though you won't see alot of change on the surface. Once it's up we will be able to focus our resources away and onto other much needed updates and improvements to the site..

Thanks again for waiting.
Gazza

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=82657
Rollout this morning:

Quote:The latest updates are now all done, we will be updating during the next low period between after friday midnight.

We have added a new WYSIWYG editor that is alot better than the last one... lets you use your back button again!!

HH reserves will be going up to £10 at this time although the pricing system will be the same, we will change to the early bird system very soon. Feedback i sset to +3 required for HH and 60Min

We'll also be slimming the databases down to speed things up, they are BIG at the moment and starting to slow things down.

Gazza