TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Logo test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[quote author=Jen link=topic=4343.msg17333#msg17333 date=1152472930]
I was just curious, because it's an odd logo - yet it stuck in my memory.
[/quote]I got the Lucent one because they stopped by and made a big stink about it where I worked (years ago). That logo STILL stinks!
So THAT's the red circle -- Lucent.  Drove me crazy I couldn't remember it.  So, what's the one that looks like the United Nations, but with the medical snake in the center?  I tried AMA, and Doctors without Borders, but neither of those are it.

The P emblem, first on the list, is also driving me nuts.... and I just recently saw the one with the laughing faces, but can't place IT, either!

Anyone know the coffee cup one?  NOT Starbucks...
The "P" is Publix, which I think was a grocery store that I've been to while on vacation.  I didn't get the others you mentioned.  I thought for sure that the coffee cup was java (as in the software), but that didn't work.  That one with the tiny faces is really dumb and I have no idea what it is.
World Health Organization
[quote author=Jen link=topic=4343.msg17341#msg17341 date=1152475550]
World Health Organization
[/quote]
Oh! You mean The Who!
I got both WHO and the UN, but not Lucent, for a total of 12.

Quote:Is the reason I didn't know the other 19 because their designs weren't as good as the 11 I knew, or is it because the companies they represent didn't spend as much on advertisements that shoved their logo in front of my eyes at every turn?

Probably both, but Lucent's logo proves even heavy ad spending won't help if the logo really, really, sucks.
Quote: (I'm a geek)

I thought I was supposed to be the resident geek.  Lol
I only knew 10.  I MISSED Lucent (hubby's employer before they moved out of the country), but I got Safeway correct! 

Some I have NO CLUE. 

Some aren't recognizable to everyone.  Example, Safeway... depending where you live, could be Safeway, Vons, Dominicks, etc.

Anyone figure the coffee one out yet?
I'm assuming Jen means the medical snake one as the WHO -- not the kids faces.
The faces is the World Cup (soccer), my dad watched every single game!  Other than that I got very few correct!  There are couple more that are sooooo familiar, just can't figure out what they are!  :oops:
Pages: 1 2