TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: RETRIBUTION..................From an Original Thread Honoring PC4 on the SB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4370.msg17560#msg17560 date=1152753229]
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=4370.msg17508#msg17508 date=1152678573]
Quote:Vital, enough---spit it out, girl.

I guess it's the old "two wrongs don't make a right" thing that I'm commenting on.
[/quote]

I agree.  It was completely wrong to start a thread about postcards.

...sending him a gift certificate for CastrationsRUs would have been much more appropriate.  

[/quote]

;D ;D
"...sending him a gift certificate for CastrationsRUs would have been much more appropriate."

You are assuming he has "something" to castrate. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4370.msg17625#msg17625 date=1152857968]
"...sending him a gift certificate for CastrationsRUs would have been much more appropriate."

You are assuming he has "something" to castrate. 
[/quote]

;D
Just wanted to post(and move this thread) that I have modified the original SB thread in order to protect the identity of a certain poster (who shall remain nameless). Smile

Happy001
Smileyfencing

Confusedign025:
Toothy2
Last weekend I modified the OP in order to conceal a selling id at the request of that poster.

Not thinking (a frequent occurance in my case),, I removed their name and replaced it with another name that was really not appropriate and was not intended to offend the person whose name I removed. :oops:

Just occured to me that it might offend that person and so I have modified the name again.

If that person is reading this, my apologies and I hope you know that it wasn't intended to offend you in any way. Smile Wave
I think I followed what you said above, Bell. 
Like I tell my kids... NOTHING on the Internet is a secret.  If you don't want someone reading, quoting, or repeating what you say, don't post it!
My comment is NOT meant to be rude or mean.  Just the facts as I see 'em.
Hi Anita Wave

Well, honestly, at this point I think it would be pretty pointless to worry about MY selling id at ebay. The other person was concerned, and that's fine. Didn't mind editing it, but when I did, I picked a funny, stupid kind of name as a replacement. Didn't occur to me it might bother them till I had a "duh" moment today.
Yes, you are too right about not posting what you would not like others to see. For the most part, I do okay with that---sometimes my impulsive wild child is hard to reign in. Angel1

PS/Meccabay has invaded the barge. :o
Quote:I picked a funny, stupid kind of name as a replacement.

Why is my posting ID stupid??? Crybaby2
Pages: 1 2 3