TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Daily horoscope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Until the bears correct the missing horoscope feature, I'm afraid I'll have to make do entering the info manually. This comes from the LA Times

Aries - Strange people will annoy you
Taurus - An individual will get on your nerves
Gemini - You'll wish you had more money
Cancer - Two people arguing will irritate you
Leo - Tell the people who are making you crazy to stop
Today's birthday - You will eat cake or something
Virgo - Your boss will be a PITA
Libra - Webby will bug the piss out of you, just like he does every other freakin' day of the year!!!!!
Scorpio - You'll laugh at somebody
Capricorn - You'll be a wussy today
Aquarius - Unless you want to be all wet, heed the call of nature
Pisces - Very important to not be impulsive and jump off a bridge or something.
Sorry Sagittarius. I forgot.

Sagittarius - Someone will forget about you

Edit to add: And it will be annoying
Quote:image gallery, blogs, link directory, news box,domain name registration, crosswords, online games, horoscopes,weather where you are, clocks, flash gallery, RSS, nasdaq ticker,form builder, news manager, newsletter, search engine, polls, site map, support desk, random images, currency converter, countdown, and more.

One down but 90 to go before we can claim to be "Feature Rich".  Smile
Goodness! Somebody else is going to have to chip in.

Anybody?

Anybody?
Nah, last time I did a "flash" gallery I got in trouble [Image: icon_flasher.gif]
[quote author=Jen link=topic=4373.msg17549#msg17549 date=1152739126]
Nah, last time I did a "flash" gallery I got in trouble [Image: icon_flasher.gif]
[/quote]Yes, whatever happened with that?
eBay temporarily suspended that account . . . but it wasn't me flashing (for those that missed it), it was a cartoon with meg and pierre.
Hey, speaking of features . . . where'd my karma go?  How am I supposed to live without knowing whether others wish me well or not?  Tard
[quote author=Jen link=topic=4373.msg17555#msg17555 date=1152740995]
Hey, speaking of features . . . where'd my karma go?  How am I supposed to live without knowing whether others wish me well or not?  Tard
[/quote]Are you well?