TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Monks make millions flogging powdered ink in cyberspace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:It’s early morning in the dense woods of western Wisconsin, and inside a remote abbey at the end of a winding dirt road, seven monks are praying. Father Bernard McCoy, an intense, watchful man draped in black and white robes, bows before the halogen-lit sanctuary. He has been a cloistered monk for 17 years and believes strongly in silence, ­humility, and prayer. Today he is contemplating the adage that we were born of dust and to dust we will return. While that may be true, McCoy has also realized that you can make a ­fortune packaging and marketing a different kind of dust – one never mentioned in the Bible.

McCoy is the self-styled chief operating monk of the abbey’s multimillion-dollar online printer-cartridge business...

full article: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.07....html?pg=2
Their nonprofit discount from suppliers has me thinking about becoming a nun.  Smile
Happy001  Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4390.msg17808#msg17808 date=1153081454]
Their nonprofit discount from suppliers has me thinking about becoming a nun.  Smile
[/quote]

Dazed012
I just had a vision of that shark avatar wearing a habit  :blinkie: