TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Stupid ZenCart Template contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going to post this the  other day, then lost the link, then found it, then realized how stupid it is, ...

BUT...

ZenCart is having a template design contest with $200 for first prize. The stupid thing is you have to pay a stupid $25 entrance fee!
http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_p...oduct_info&products_id=74

The other stupid thing is I had to use the stupid site search to find the stupid secret contest. Some contest if nobody knows about it. At least eBay's super secret store design contest is free, sort of.

Quote:you have to pay a stupid $25 entrance fee!

2funny

I don't make this stuff up! It's too stupid!
Quote:# All images submitted or included in a submission must be free of royalty and / or copyright restrictions. The copyright must be transferrable to the Zen Cart Development Team.
# There are no restrictions on colors and style, but the winning template could be used on the Zen Cart Support Site (Powered by Zen Cart section)

ZenCart isn't stupid.  They get a free template and the designers pay them.  Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4396.msg17687#msg17687 date=1152931053]
Quote:# All images submitted or included in a submission must be free of royalty and / or copyright restrictions. The copyright must be transferrable to the Zen Cart Development Team.
# There are no restrictions on colors and style, but the winning template could be used on the Zen Cart Support Site (Powered by Zen Cart section)

ZenCart isn't stupid.  They get a free template and the designers pay them.  Smile
[/quote]

Diger DRIVES ME nuts!!! She always says, "BBH and Amy are so goood!!! I don't know how they find all that stuff out so fast!"

I say, "No, dammit! They are BOTH just out to make me look SLOW and STUPID!!!"
Quote:Diger DRIVES ME nuts!!! She always says, "BBH and Amy are so goood!!! I don't know how they find all that stuff out so fast!"

I say, "No, dammit! They are BOTH just out to make me look SLOW and STUPID!!!"

I say you do that well enough yourself...  Smile
Well, it's good that nobody likes me, because I'm able to upgrade my forum in my own sweet time without anybody noticing or nasty kangarooin'.

Edit to add: "Nasty kangarooin'?????" Oh, thanks for the visual imagery, whoever came up with that!!!! You can just rock me to sleep tonight!!!!!! That's a lot worse than what little rated G naughty thing I typed.