TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: BMW Electric Mirror - Breasts Not Included - Auction Pulled by eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:We at Vulture Central know only too well that eBay will pull without mercy any auction it considers is sullying the good name of the world's premier tat bazaar...

What's inexplicable, then, is why eBay decided to turn a blind eye to this this apparently innocent auction of a BMW E30 near-side electric wing mirror...

Given the explicit nature of this latest material, we feel that the time has come for the eBay censors to get a firm grip on naked vendors shamelessly flaunting their wares in the public domain. Accordingly, we have made our dossier available to the relevant authority (The Sun)...

full article: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/14/...ng_mirror/
Hmmmm.........interesting.

However, no offense to the lady, but has she no pride? YUCK!

PS// and I'm sure she said she didn't notice till it was too late. RIGHT!!! :Smile
First clue is the mirror being photographed on top the bed ....  :Smile

However, no offense to the lady, but has she no pride? YUCK!

99% of the men/women that do this sort of thing are uglier than dirt...
Stardust said:
Quote:99
% of the men/women that do this sort of thing are uglier than dirt..

But Stardust, who wants to see THAT? What about pride?

Ewwwww. If I ever even think about something like that, I will blow my brains out first. Smileyyellowbang
Quote:I'm sure she said she didn't notice till it was too late.

Happens to me all the time when I take pictures . Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4402.msg17725#msg17725 date=1153000949]
Quote:I'm sure she said she didn't notice till it was too late.

Happens to me all the time when I take pictures . Happy001
[/quote]
You're prolly one of them that vacuums under beds and scrubs floors in the nude, too......  Tongue
Quote:You're prolly one of them that vacuums under beds and scrubs floors in the nude, too...... 

So long as you aren't reflected in your product pics............................. ;D
Are you POSITIVE the person in the picture was a female?  It could have been a chunky old guy.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4402.msg17846#msg17846 date=1153138275]
Are you POSITIVE the person in the picture was a female?  It could have been a chunky old guy.
[/quote]

Sign10

Looked like a girl to me...................... ;D
Looked like it could have been a fat old guy with large sagging breasts. 
Pages: 1 2