TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Custom design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a job because I'm not smart enough to abuse customers with templates, and then flip it around into a wonderful salespitch about feature-rich design (or plagiarism).

So, here we are at a company job site with a nifty little piece of interactivity that lets you search for jobs by location. Cool! I've always wanted a job in Antarctica, hopefully near the beach.

[img width=600 height=1198]http://www.misteroriginal.com/forums/TemplateHell_0.jpg[/img]

Of course, there are many other delightful places to chose from, like this company evidently has offices in the Vatican (Hello, Pope!), Pitcairn Islands (Mutiny on the Bounty fame, population 46), Howland Island (Major tourist attraction: uninhabited with runway constructed for Amelia Aerhardt in 1937 round the world flight, or halfway round), etc. I'm thinking they're taking the "work from home" concept to unheard of levels! OMG! What a trendsetter!

Great! So I choose to search for a job in Antarctica, and - these guys think of everything - now I can narrow my search to specific locations in Antarctica. Makes sense. We're talking about a continent worth of job opportunity, and I imagine the quality of life, crime rate, babe population, etc. is better in some areas than others.

[Image: TemplateHell_1.jpg]

And much to my further delight, I discover that Indianapolis is in Antarctica. I think it's kind of like the Wizard of Oz/Dorothy thing. Ya know, "There's no place like home," and "if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard. "