TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Back to Basics - 20 ¢ Core Insertion Fee Sale – Two Days Only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2funny 2funny 2funny I'm sure this will make people forget about the stores fee hike 2funny 2funny 2funny

Quote:***Back to Basics - 20 ¢ Core Insertion Fee Sale – Two Days Only!*** 

July 19, 2006 | 05:18PM PST/PT

Hello…I'm Jamie Iannone, senior director of product marketing, and I'm excited to tell you about a two-day promotion that starts at midnight tonight.

By now, you've probably seen Bill Cobb's message about resetting the balance of the eBay marketplace and bringing eBay.com's auction-style and other core listing formats back to center stage. Auction-style listings deliver the signature eBay buying experience, in addition to being the fastest way to sell online. These listings are eBay's foundation – and going forward, we're going to be doing more to encourage a higher proportion of auction-style listings on eBay.

As a start, I'm excited to tell you about our “Back to Basics” promotion. Starting at midnight tonight, we're holding a two-day sale on core listing formats (Auction-style or Fixed Price) for eBay.com and eBay Motors Parts & Accessories. Please click here for full details on this promotion.

We hope you take full advantage of this great promotion!

Sincerely,

Jamie Iannone
Sr. Director, Product Marketing
eBay North America
the Boinktard s are clearly in charge at Ebay Happy001
JMO.

Smileymegmeg
                                            Confusedmileyazwipe: