TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Earning $$$ from Suckers Dept: How to make your own Get Rich Quick on eBay ebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Smile

Quote:Skip McGrath's latest book takes readers on a profitable journey.

Skip shows readers, step-by-step how almost anyone can create and sell both digital and hard-copy information products such as books, eBooks, CDs or DVDs, original music, photography or videos.

"Selling information is one of the most profitable products on the internet. You own the product, you control it and you have an unlimited supply. It is very easy to create products where you product and delivery cost is less than $2.00 that can sell for $20 or more." says Skip McGrath, himself an eBay PowerSeller and author of several books on eBay and internet marketing. Many of Skip's books have been self-published and he has consistently made money creating and selling his information products...

full press release: http://ecommwire.com/?id=652&keys=ebay-information-seller
I'm making a get rich quick on Wagglepoop e-book Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4525.msg18839#msg18839 date=1154064087]
I'm making a get rich quick on Wagglepoop e-book Happy001
[/quote]

I feel certain that you will have great success  if you post it on the SB. Intelligent group of Wp supporters/users there. Happy001
DRM should try one of these.  WOW!!  It would be a best seller!  wow wow WOW !!  Puke  Happy001

Skip's done real well with his books. I was selling one of them on my website about 5 or 6 years ago. They were well written, and helpful back then. Now, however, there is no way to write an ebay book because by the time it's written, it's obsolete. Things change way too fast. I still agree that selling information is a money-maker, though. Especially if you can upsell into something else. As far as a WP self-help book? I dunno about that. Maybe a WP self-help sentence is all that would be required. Something like "See your mental health professional if you think you are joining a revolution".
See your mental health professional if you think you are joining a revolution  Lol
Vital is "selling" on WP. Smile
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4525.msg18918#msg18918 date=1154124174]
Vital is "selling" on WP. Smile
[/quote]

Hey, I'm selling on WP.  I have a fee hike listing there.  Big Grin
Well Iron, I've never seen you attack posters in other forums because
of your devoted  Smileykoolaid drinking love of feebay like I've seen others do.

The need for a mental health professional may not be in your future
and doubt Bell was making a blanket statement to all users here
doing the WP thing.

Good luck to you over there  :Smile
You know what's so sad . . . like lots of folks, I used to LOVE eBay. 

I've been a member since 99.    I recommended the site to LOTS of buyers and sellers.   

Folks see the light at different times. 

The 2005 stores fee hikes weren't an issue for me because I didn't have a store but I started branching out to other venues then.

I stopped shaking my pompoms after I read about what eBay did to Pirate last summer. 

I burned them last fall after eBay screwed me. 

I plan to use Meg like the whore she is.  As long as she's making me money, I'll stick around.  When she stops, I'll kick her to the curb.
Pages: 1 2