TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: GOLDEN Mermaid Found DEAD on Lonely Florida Beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: MERMAID or SEA MONSTER?
While exploring desolate areas of Fort Desoto Beach at the southern end of St. Petersburg, here in Florida, I came upon a rather startling discovery. Before me lay what at first appeared to be a very large strange fish. Shocked and amazed, I realized I had found another mermaid or sea monster.

I went back to my car to get my camera. My hands were shaking as I tried to calm down to take these photos. This Mermaid or Sea monster, you be the judge, is a few inches shy of being 5 feet long. Laying on a fresh natural bed of seaweed, this creature of the sea looks out as if still alive. What killed this mystery from the depths?

Recently in the news there was talk of another outbreak of Red Tide. Had this mermaid fallen ill from this mysterious dreaded disease from the sea?...

the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300006962914
:o
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........this one gets my vote for "Idiotic Auction of the Year". Where do people come up with this stuff???

Hey, I have a space alien in a box.......................... Smile