TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools July Enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
July enhancements to the forum.  I have no plans to use any of these enhancements but maybe some of you are bored and have nothing better to do with your time.  La

ENHANCEMENTS TO USER PROFILES:
Additional fields added for company name, year company established, job title, occupation, brief description of your business, real first name, zodiac sign, interests and hobbies, biography.  You can access these new fields by going to the 'Forum Profile Information' section in your profile.

ADDITIONAL VIDEO SUPPORT ADDED:
Support for YouTube and GoogleVideo added to posts.  To add a YouTube or Google Video video enter only the video ID not the URL (example: xDqykYY4N_4).  We also support adding QuickTime videos and audio, RealMedia videos and audio. and Windows Media audio and videos (enter the full URL for QuickTime, RealMedia, and Windows Media).

REJECTED USER REQUESTED FEATURES:
The following user requests for profile enhancements were rejected: 1. Skype button - we blocked all eBay AdSense ads last month and have no intention of promoting eBay's $2.6 billion blunder Skype either. 2. Sock Size - also rejected.

Enjoy the useless enhancements  Thebirdman:

Quote:2. Sock Size - also rejected.

Crybaby2  Angryfire

I have nothing better to do with my time. Maybe after I waste a substantial amount of it, we can have an audio/video topic? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???
Quote:Skype button - we blocked all eBay AdSense ads last month and have no intention of promoting eBay's $2.6 billion blunder Skype either

PayPal.com ads were blocked this afternoon. Yellowtonguerazz