TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay's Trust and Safety Department (and especially Rob Chestnut) can BITE ME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rob Chestnut and the rest of Trust & Safety --> Fluck

Quote:moreinfo@ebay.com

Thank you for your interest and participation in our About Me feature. Unfortunately, it was brought to our attention that your eBay About Me page, located at the following URL:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=bargainbloodhoundcollectibles

is in violation of our Links with Promotional Text policy.

We noticed that your About Me page contained:

Many links with Promotional Text. For example:

BargainBlood.com: Music CDs, LPs, 45's, Cassettes, Books, Movie DVDs and Videos

While eBay will, if necessary, remove About Me pages that violate its policies, since your About Me page is an expression of your personality and tastes, it is contrary to our policies for us to edit your About Me page. We need to request that these changes be made within 24 hours.

You can make changes to your page by going to the following URL and entering your User ID and password as requested:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/aboutme/a...login.html

If you are unable to make these changes, we will need to remove the entire page for you to start over in creating your About Me page. Please note that our policies that apply to auction pages also apply to our About Me pages, with exception of advertisements. eBay will permit members to advertise their businesses in describing who they are and what they do on their About Me page. However, please remember that it is not acceptable to solicit direct sales in promoting that business.

You can view these guidelines for a better understanding of our listing guidelines and how they affect the way you post your information at the URL below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/list...outme.html

Information on infringing or illegal items or for information on other eBay listing guidelines, please view:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html

We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation in making these changes within 24 hours.

Regards,

Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc
Boo

Chestnut is an  :asshat2:
          TRUST AND SAFETY, what's the matter? Can't handle your LIeworld trolls so
    you get even with someone who can???

Actually, you not only have no sense of humor, and this goes for you also Texas,
    you have no b---s. Smile 

Btw, you are truly the least intelligent bunch of thugs I have ever encountered.

Now Cranky, didn't I give you that phone no for my ex-boyfriend---you know, the one who is the son of the big Mob guy??? Give it back, please. :oops:
Quote:Now Cranky, didn't I give you that phone no for my ex-boyfriend---you know, the one who is the son of the big Mob guy??? Give it back, please.

I'll get right on it. And if he doesn't work, I have my own Mob guy.  Wink

Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4560.msg19111#msg19111 date=1154312557]
Quote:Now Cranky, didn't I give you that phone no for my ex-boyfriend---you know, the one who is the son of the big Mob guy??? Give it back, please.

I'll get right on it. And if he doesn't work, I have my own Mob guy.  Wink

Happy001 Happy001
[/quote]

Actually, Cranky, I was thinking of calling my Uncle Carl-----Levin. Bout time these people became the subject of a Senate investigation. What do ya think? Smile
Quote:Actually, Cranky, I was thinking of calling my Uncle Carl-----Levin. Bout time these people became the subject of a Senate investigation. What do ya think?

Sounds good to me. Especially when you are talking about one of the few reasonably decent politicians left in this country.  Wink
Cranky, Texas/lieworld changed the page again on his website. www.slipt.org.

Back to the original----
Quote:Hey ASSHOLE, you are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Please try the following:

* Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
    * Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.

Happy001
Just feel like bumping. Wink
bellisima507, banned from the discussion boards for 7 days.

Now, you can  :nbiteme:  too. Thefinger
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4560.msg19390#msg19390 date=1154524305]
bellisima507, banned from the discussion boards for 7 days.

Now, you can  :nbiteme:  too. Thefinger
[/quote]

I'm not even banned from the boards but they can  :nbiteme: too.

;D
Pages: 1 2