TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Posting errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, this is starting to crab me out.  Been going on pretty much since you'all integrated the other sites with this one... Protest

When you hit *post*
Quote:An Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh.

So, you hit *preview*, then *post* to try it from a different page, and this (sorta) comes up!

Quote:You already submitted a post less than 30 seconds ago.  WAIT .....

Pottytrain5

Angel1
Quote:You already submitted a post less than 30 seconds ago.  WAIT .....

The 30-seconds between posts has been in effect since we started.  It's to prevent automated spam robots from posting dozens of posts in a short period of time.

Quote:An Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh.

The quick reply form acts up sometimes. I'm not sure why.  It's not related to the other sites because the only integration with the other sites are text links--the other sites are on different servers and use different databases.
Quote:The quick reply form acts up sometimes.

Right.  I guess.  The 30-second thing I'm aware of having always been there -- but never before intervened when my very first post didn't go thru. 

I'm just irritated tonite, I guess.  Sorry for the rant. 
Quote:The quick reply form acts up sometimes.

The post buttons on that form are extremely sensitive.  I'll see if there's anything I can do about it.
Smile Smile
I've received that message about posting 30 seconds ago when I hadn't posted anything yet.  I figured it was a "sign."  Wink
Quote:I figured it was a "sign

It's a sign from the Tulip gods and goddesses.    Laughing7
A sign for me to shut the heck up!  Lol