TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Change to the way the availability of Amazon Marketplace items is shown on site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Dear Amazon.com Sellers,

Starting today, we will be making a change to the way the availability of Amazon Marketplace items appears on the Amazon.com Web site.

Previously, we displayed the following availability for Marketplace listings:

Usually ships in 1-2 business days

Now, we will replace that availability with the following:

In Stock

This change was made for the Amazon.ca web site earlier this month.

We believe this change allows us to provide an accurate statement of the availability of Marketplace listings. Additionally, we hope that the new availability statement will allow buyers to better understand the delivery expectations for Amazon Marketplace orders.

The display of delivery estimates and the seller shipping requirements for Marketplace orders has not changed. We will still display the delivery estimate associated with the buyer’s shipping choice in the order pipeline, in e-mail confirmation messages, and in Help pages, among other places on the web site. Additionally, Amazon Marketplace sellers are still required to ship their orders within 2 business days of a purchase (not including weekends or holidays).

http://www.amazonsellercommunity.com/for...dID=120601&tstart=0
Quote:Additionally, Amazon Marketplace sellers are still required to ship their orders within 2 business days of a purchase (not including weekends or holidays).

When I asked if Saturday was a business day in Amazon land a few months ago, I was told by a customer service rep that it was.    ?  ?  ?
Quote:When I asked if Saturday was a business day in Amazon land a few months ago, I was told by a customer service rep that it was.    ?  ?  ?

Customer service at large corporations is wonderful, isn't it?  Big Grin