TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Incoming traffic from eBay Inc's /19 CIDR now banned in firewall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
eBay Inc's entire /19 CIDR has been blocked in our firewall.

What is a /19 CIDR you ask?  Smile It is equivalent to a Class 32C ip block or 8,092 IP addresses - all of them owned by eBay. 

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?i...13.168.141

They'll have to find some other way to read the "STORE OWNERS BOYCOTT EBAY IN PROTEST"  thread.  They were blocked one hour ago because I have zero tolerance for fucktards.  Smile
Way to go, Regic!  Thumbsup Thumbsup
Thanks, Regic!  Happy001
Regic, how about Liveworld? See the Search Manipulation thread for reference. Thumbsup
[quote author=regic link=topic=4609.msg19446#msg19446 date=1154557874]
eBay Inc's entire /19 CIDR has been blocked in our firewall.

What is a /19 CIDR you ask?  Smile It is equivalent to a Class 32C ip block or 8,092 IP addresses - all of them owned by eBay.  [/quote]

Entire apparently means everything eBay owns including PayPal IPN.  I discovered that when 2 orders paid by PayPal weren't recorded in our database.  As a result, rather than unblocking the  PayPal IPs in our Firewall, we decided to remove PayPal as a payment option on two of our stores on this server instead--only 4% of buyers in those stores paid by PayPal last month anyways (everyone else paid by credit card 95% and Moneybookers 1%) Smile