TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: MrO's happy, rambling, tea-sipping thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everybody! Wave

Please join me for a friendly Love4 chat about the lovely weather we're having around the world while gently sipping tea Coffee2 and petting our little kitties on their heads. Dog

I can start.  Smile 

The sky was blue today and the sun was bright. Everybody was happy, so we sat around and sang songs about chirping birds, bunnies, and world peace.

OK. Now it's your turn. Tell us about what a wonderful day you're having.  Icon_flower
Stfu Boinktard and :nbiteme:

EDIT: first one to use the phrase "Happy Dance" in a post dies.  Smile
Hello, Hello Amy who loves New York! What a wonderful surprise! Smileyincoffee 

Love  Love10 is such a wonderful thing to talk about. I'm so glad you dropped by.  Occasion14

You know, I just love New York this time of year.  Thumbsup The buildings are so..., so..., so... tall.  That must be very exciting to live in such a tall place. Did you hug a tree today? With so many tall buildings around, it can be very frightening to be a tree. Trees are not use to having to look up to such tallness. Don't forget, trees need your love just like the little bunnies that you help cross the street every day. Icon_albino

It was such a pleasure to hear from you. Do drop in again soon! :xsmileybear:
I so do not want whatever it is you're smokin'...  Tongue2

Puke
H A P P Y  D A N C E !!  H A P P Y  D A N C E !!

[Image: snoopydance.gif]

SO.  AM  I  ROADKILL  YET ??

Angel1
Poh wittle Stahdust had a tummy ache! :jicat:

Yay!!! Stahdust all betteh now and do happy dance!!!  Occasion18
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4610.msg19485#msg19485 date=1154589024]
I so do not want whatever it is you're smokin'...  Tongue2

Puke
[/quote]

I am a little curious though
Smile Smile [Image: misterboinktard.gif] Smile Smile
Hi, Kirk!  Icon_bigsmurf

It is so good that you have joined us. But don't shy.  Toothy1 Feel free to share your pleasant thoughts with all of us.

Why even Amy was able to make the cutest little pictures for all of us to enjoy.  :action033: Although I do not understand everything she is trying to tell us, it is plain to see she made a letter on her cute little sign for everything in my original post: STFU = Sun, Tea, Flowers, Unity!

You see, when we have unity, all holding hands and singing,  Groupwave world peace will come to us right away!

I think boinktard & bite me is Amy trying to say she wants a Pop Tart. She's so cute! She can't talk very well now, but someday she will grow up!

Oh, look! Mandy wants a Pop Tart too!

How precious! But you need to eat your vegetables so you both grow up strong and healthy. :carrot:
Quote: STFU = Sun, Tea, Flowers, Unity!

Happy001
Pages: 1 2 3