TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Clueless boneheaded blithering idiot Postcards4sale gets head caught up ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd find a dispassionate eBay "alert" more convincing and useful than the endless screams of "fraud."
I agree w Vitals statement and would add that fraud has been
a big problem as ebay has and continues to not
deliver their services as contracted amounting to fraudulent
actions on their part whether intentional or not.

I wont go into all the details but it is all knows facts.
From search manipulation to profiting from Bin bandits to billing errors...
ebay doesn't only suck they are frauds.

I'm glad I was never one of them who paid 100's or 1000's of dollars
a month for their broken down services.  Laughing7
I have a different philosophy. Paybacks are Hell!  Occasion14
I'm more into... what comes around goes around.
So far I've witnessed it many times and seen karma at work.  Lol
I closed my store because it wasn't working for the services I sell, or maybe my services just sucked. But there was a time when we ate off eBay, and that says something about the company having some worth. I just don't believe there is perfection in this world. Enron was a scam. eBay can be a PITA, but it's a good company. I give eBay a B+.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4619.msg19651#msg19651 date=1154690851]
I closed my store because it wasn't working for the services I sell, or maybe my services just sucked. But there was a time when we ate off eBay, and that says something about the company having some worth. I just don't believe there is perfection in this world. Enron was a scam. eBay can be a PITA, but it's a good company. I give eBay a B+.
[/quote]

I give Ebay an F...and an ef-u.
Maybe you can re-open your feebay store and Spam the Stores forums Mr. O.

Then as those sheep are leaving... you can eat off ebay... one more time.  Happy001

Good luck and happy feebaying.  Wave
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4619.msg19654#msg19654 date=1154693752]
Maybe you can re-open your feebay store and Spam the Stores forums Mr. O.
[/quote]Too many Kirk's spoil the broth, or something like that.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4619.msg19651#msg19651 date=1154690851]
[/quote]

I CAN do this:  Dazed008  <--- That is supposed to be me keeping my mouth shut.
B+?  Mr. O's smokin' something funny again -- and obviously attempting to get a spirited discussion going. 

Sado-masochistic entertainment sorta thing, right, Mr. O?  Whip2  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3