TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Insults for Lieworld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

waterdancer

This will be gone soon, I'm sure. 

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?m...1005979313

postcards4sale (Private ) View Listings | Report Aug-03-06 07:19 PDT 13 of 20
back seat of my mother in law's car.

Oh, come on, PC4S, no one would want your corpulent tuchus.

Lynda

Seller since 1998
Store closed: 7/20/06
For whom the magic died.
"I don't think there's gonna be a return journey, Mr. Frodo."
[quote author=waterdancer link=topic=4620.msg19575#msg19575 date=1154642895]
This will be gone soon, I'm sure. 

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?m...1005979313

postcards4sale (Private ) View Listings | Report Aug-03-06 07:19 PDT 13 of 20
back seat of my mother in law's car.

Oh, come on, PC4S, no one would want your corpulent tuchus.

Lynda

Seller since 1998
Store closed: 7/20/06
For whom the magic died.
"I don't think there's gonna be a return journey, Mr. Frodo."

[/quote]

Lynda, haven't you heard, PC4 has a very small  Tool

Happy001 Happy001

waterdancer

Did you see the thread that pointed out that PC4S may be a woman.  It was based upon two consecutive posts - one a female postcard seller; the next PC4S.  Both used lower case and both started by addressing the user id of the one they were slamming.  It's where PC4S says they're reporting that person.

Lynda  Signs015
Quote:Did you see the thread that pointed out that PC4S may be a woman.  It was based upon two consecutive posts - one a female postcard seller; the next PC4S.

She's definitely not PC4S.  She is however someone who has done a great job of customizing her osCommerce website...it's one of the few osCommerce sites I actually like.

ps I forgot to say it yesterday  Smileywelcome
[quote author=waterdancer link=topic=4620.msg19594#msg19594 date=1154652807]
Did you see the thread that pointed out that PC4S may be a woman.  It was based upon two consecutive posts - one a female postcard seller; the next PC4S.  Both used lower case and both started by addressing the user id of the one they were slamming.  It's where PC4S says they're reporting that person.

Lynda  Signs015
[/quote][quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4620.msg19596#msg19596 date=1154653476]
Quote:Did you see the thread that pointed out that PC4S may be a woman.  It was based upon two consecutive posts - one a female postcard seller; the next PC4S.

She's definitely not PC4S.  She is however someone who has done a great job of customizing her osCommerce website...it's one of the few osCommerce sites I actually like.

ps I forgot to say it yesterday  Smileywelcome
[/quote]

pretty sure PC4 is lieworld and also that SHE is cliniclady. That's what got me banned---repeated it on 6 diff posts. :oops:

PS// I should have known that the CATTY troll was a woman! Smileyyellowbang