TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: How about a Classified Ad Section?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my classifieds site will launch in a few days or so, and it will have nothing to do reston ray, that is a seperate issue.

I do not know what he has up his sleeve.

My classifieds site has been in the works for about a month now, and I am still trying to figure out wich domain name to use for it.

I have a few good ones, but finding something short and simple is hard to find for a classifieds site domain name.
I'm sticking with Craigslist.
Had to vote in favor of not paying any bills or making money. I'm afriad Kirk is going to win, and then buy TT in a hostile takeover. The only way to stave it off is by weighing down TT with tons of useless features.
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=4623.msg19786#msg19786 date=1154826605]
I'm sticking with Craigslist.
[/quote]

I'm not about to break an 11 year old habit.  craigslist was a mailing list for the Bay area when I started using it. He moved it to the web when the list became too big.  I'm still living in the apartment I found through craigs 10 years ago. Smile
[quote author=WebGraphicsSource link=topic=4623.msg19784#msg19784 date=1154823637]
my classifieds site will launch in a few days or so,[/quote]

Oh goody, more spam on the Ebay boards in a few days.  Puke
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4623.msg19797#msg19797 date=1154840133]
[quote author=WebGraphicsSource link=topic=4623.msg19784#msg19784 date=1154823637]
my classifieds site will launch in a few days or so,[/quote]

Oh goody, more spam on the Ebay boards in a few days.  Puke
[/quote]Maybe GBB should be renamed, "GotSpamBuds?"
Pages: 1 2