TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I've got better things to do...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
than run around stomping on everybody's feelings, or deliberately damaging everybody's online business. AND I get frustrated with the knee-jerk eBay bashing, name-calling, and graphic-haters club. What I try to do is get people to think about alternative ideas, so I like to play "devil's advocate" a lot. When that fails, because the individual is, say, in an Meg-bashing trance, I tend to intensify. Sometimes I go overboard, and sometimes my jokes miss the target, or are just plain not as funny as David Letterman's.

I spent 7 years as an Account Manager, participating in computer technology decision making with C-level execs, IT people, and individuals. I spent another 7 studying computer science, video, and graphics. That does not make me Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or BBH, Regic, Rose, etc, but that is my excuse for claiming some level of ability to give sound advice.

When I saw the "MrO is a boinktard poll," the MrO boinktard logo remake, the "Change your title to loser," etc, etc, I thought that set the tone for permissable attempts at humor. Guess I was wrong.

I like TulipTools, the Bears, and everybody else (except WP Ray). BUT, don't expect me to ever become "Miss Manners." That ain't happenin', but I'll never be Mister Haney either (Huckster from Green Acres TV show). I will tone down my rhetoric, and I'd appreciate it if others can call a truce and do the same. I want to stick around, I want to learn, and I want to help.
Quote:I will tone down my rhetoric, and I'd appreciate it if others can call a truce and do the same. I want to stick around, I want to learn, and I want to help.

Sounds reasonable to me. Smile
Yipeee!!! Dink
:Smile
Wave

suck my strap-on dog breath
I'm not at liberty to reply.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4669.msg19942#msg19942 date=1154962417]
Wave

suck my strap-on dog breath
[/quote]

Violent5
Quote:, don't expect me to ever become "Miss Manners." That ain't happenin'

You have a better chance of becoming Miss Manners than Miss Sneaky has of overcoming her addiction to the fluck smiley.  Laughing7

[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4669.msg19943#msg19943 date=1154966586]
I'm not at liberty to reply.
[/quote]

Yes, you are! Reply damn it!  Laughing7

Quote:I will tone down my rhetoric, and I'd appreciate it if others can call a truce and do the same.

No problem Nostril Man MrO

[quote author=regic link=topic=4669.msg20165#msg20165 date=1155100694]

You have a better chance of becoming Miss Manners than Miss Sneaky has of overcoming her addiction to the fluck smiley.   Laughing7[/quote]

Fluck Fluck Fluck Fluck Fluck Fluck Fluck Fluck Fluck Fluck

Nah, I need to figure out a way to be as irritating as possible without getting kicked off again. I tried the happy tea-sipping thing, but I'm afraid that was more irritating to me than anyone else.