TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: FOR SLIIQUE'S EYES ONLY! *WINK* *I LOVE EBAY* *GAG* *PUKE*...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sliique,
If you already joined, why did you need the link again.  Dork.  Smile  Look under "My Groups" on eBay and the link will magically appear!!
OK, sweet thing, I'll be a dork.  I lost the damn bookmark, didnt know it was in the other spot.[code=actionscript-french][code=actionscript-french][code=actionscript-french][/code][/code][/code]
"Dork," in my little mind, is affectionate name calling.   Wink
it's OK, it aint a problem.  You got it that way!

Quote:I complained, too, about auction sell-thru which has fallen drastically for me (used to count on 50-60%) and he said that since so many people closed their stores there are so many more auctions that auctions are not getting found.

This is absolutely... without a doubt... PRICELESS!

What will they do now?  Raise auction insertion fees to $1.00???

>Big Grin

[quote author=FiberGuy link=topic=4687.msg23534#msg23534 date=1158457432]

Quote:I complained, too, about auction sell-thru which has fallen drastically for me (used to count on 50-60%) and he said that since so many people closed their stores there are so many more auctions that auctions are not getting found.

This is absolutely... without a doubt... PRICELESS!

What will they do now?  Raise auction insertion fees to $1.00???

>Big Grin

[/quote]

To me it proves that Meg can't find her own ass with both hands, Billy Boy and 14 Pinks to help her.
Quote:there are so many more auctions that auctions are not getting found.

medved and psu's stats say otherwise.  auction counts are tracking 1/2 million below sept 05
[quote author=regic link=topic=4687.msg23537#msg23537 date=1158458991]
Quote:there are so many more auctions that auctions are not getting found.

medved and psu's stats say otherwise.  auction counts are tracking 1/2 million below sept 05
[/quote]

It's the SEARCH ENGINE that's being manipulated and currently sux, not the number of listings!  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5