TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Diger put Google ads on my thing!! Help!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate it. She says it will attract traffic and we'll get money. I say it's a humiliating way to try to get money. Either it won't or it will be soooo little, it won't matter. Any suggestions?
...or it will be soooo little, it won't matter

I'm not touching this one..........  ;D
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4704.msg20309#msg20309 date=1155171901]
...or it will be soooo little, it won't matter

I'm not touching this one..........  ;D
[/quote]

Not clicking on it either.
Angryfire
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4704.msg20298#msg20298 date=1155168505]
I hate it. She says it will attract traffic and we'll get money. I say it's a humiliating way to try to get money. Either it won't or it will be soooo little, it won't matter. Any suggestions?
[/quote]

Google doesn't pay until you earn $100.  There are many small sites that will never be paid.

We get very nice monthly checks from Google, but the results vary depending on the type of site.  Forums tend to be among the worst performers for pay per click ads.  TT had 201,000 page views last month but earned only $18 from Google.
Quote: Re: Diger put Google ads on my thing!! Help!!!!!

Dazed008  Dazed008  Dazed008 2funny

Quote:...or it will be soooo little, it won't matter

Quote:I'm not touching this one

Quote:Google doesn't pay until you earn $100.  There are many small sites that will never be paid.

Something I don't think a lot of people realize.  Many affiliate programs (and affiliate aggregators like Linkshare) that have minimum payout limits of $50-$100 are also like that and the people never get paid.

[quote author=diger7 link=topic=4704.msg20321#msg20321 date=1155176823]
Angryfire
[/quote]I'm in trouble, but at least I was right!
I think she is mad at me because I said I wouldn't click on it. But I wasn't talking about the ads. I think she would be much more mad at me if I offered to click your bic. I know my husband would be.
;D

Nope I wasn't mad at you Mary!
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=4704.msg20392#msg20392 date=1155233045]
I think she is mad at me because I said I wouldn't click on it. But I wasn't talking about the ads. I think she would be much more mad at me if I offered to click your bic. I know my husband would be.
[/quote]I don't know about any of that, but I do know you can't deal with women! If she wins the argument, the ads stay. If I win the argument, she gets mad and says they have to go on the regular site too, now, because I was bad.
Pages: 1 2