TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Spending time with the fire breathing metal crunchers at Survival Research Labs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: I'm spending the day as a volunteer gofer for the first full-scale Survival Research Labs show in the Bay Area in 10 years. And while I'm pretty much low man on the totem pole, I've discovered that by simply holding onto this big red metal tank I'm doing ultra-crucial duty.

That's because, I'm informed, the fire marshal has just arrived to check on the safety procedures for this show. Thus, it's clear that having someone looking ready to pounce on any wayward flames--should they suddenly appear as gas tanks are filled, fuel is pushed through hoses at high pressure and sparks are flying here and there--would probably be a good idea...

SRL, as the group is known, is on hand here for one of its trademark shows of fire breathing, metal crunching, electricity shooting, high-speed wood tossing and very, very loud machinery...

full article: http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-6104977.html?part=rss&tag=6104977&subj=news