TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools announces plans to double the intensity of its eBay bashing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...during eBay boycott week. 

Reminder:
UK and Australia eBay boycott 15 August
US and Italy will be boycotting all week long starting on the 14th

my ignore list Wrote:I get frustrated with the knee-jerk eBay bashing

Gen074
Just for your, Mandy. Smile

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000337079

I figured I'd start things off. Smile
Common010 I refuse to change my buying and selling habits just for this boycott! Go eBay! Common010

DISCLAIMER:  This idiot (i.e. me) hasn't bought or sold anything on eBay for months.
[Image: warnwarn.gif][br] Moderator's warning-calling yourself an idiot will not be tolerated -Regi
Oh look, Mandy, I was singled out again by Lieworld, and this time, you got lucky too.
This was on the SB briefly last night.
Brainchemicals is the likely culprit. The Op is from Texas, btw.
Personally, I feel flatrered that ebay and Lieworld consider myself and Tulip Tools such a threat that they are willing to engage in behavior ----publicly, please note---that leaves them wide open to a juicy lawsuit. And, they couldn't know that should I ever decide to file a suit, HELL would freeze before I would settle. I would go for a long, very public court case.  Smile

Quote:belize!  (0 )  View Listings | Report  Aug-13-06 19:19 PDT  9 of 10 
bEll shouldn't been posting to board when her 2nicky981 handle was already on suspension, pretty stoopid and foolish

big NO NO with feebay

bEll no thinky about IP address being logged. she bIg cornholio anyway, no threat to feebay

too funny - mandy the twolip lime-ee dead wrong - not retaliation for twoliptoolZ blocking "8092" ip addresses via class 32c ip block

that is the fact jAck, go sell sum shirts squidbillie

Btw, don't know what those insults actually mean, but it appears he was playing on Wikipedia! Happy001

Hi, Phillip! Wave

Kisses, sweetie. Love4

Quote:DISCLAIMER:  This idiot (i.e. me) hasn't bought or sold anything on eBay for months.

Isn't it nice to know that you can call yourself an idiot here and not get slapped.  Wink
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4761.msg20782#msg20782 date=1155581873]
Quote:DISCLAIMER:  This idiot (i.e. me) hasn't bought or sold anything on eBay for months.

Isn't it nice to know that you can call yourself an idiot here and not get slapped.  Wink
[/quote]

I just slapped him Happy001
Slap me too please . I feel left out.  Lol
Quote:TulipTools announces plans to double the intensity of its eBay bashing
That IS good news. That means you'll have to give character assassination a rest.
I was just reading over there.
Man it's sad.
So many have been telling these peeps for YEARS to diversify.
Some listened and some did not.

I guess I'm really split on how I feel.

Part of me said you dumb fucks
and part of me says you poor dumb fucks.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4761.msg20788#msg20788 date=1155589209]
Quote:TulipTools announces plans to double the intensity of its eBay bashing
That IS good news. That means you'll have to give character assassination a rest.
[/quote]

My 50 socks are still planning on joining your forum and acting exactly the way you do around here. Smile
Pages: 1 2