TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Review of Google's Picasa Photo Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I've been using Picasa since before Google bought it, and have found the feisty program a gem for managing my growing library of digital photos, as well as a handy tool for quick tinkering with snapshots when launching a full-blown image editor would be overkill.

I always look forward to each iteration of the software because, unlike many programs, its developers don't seem to be wrapped up in newness as an end in itself. And that's true of the latest version of the application.

Building on the popularity of social photo sites like Flickr, Picasa's brain trust has added a Web album feature to the program...

After uploading an album to Picasa on the Web, you can share it with friends and relatives. Simply click "share album" and another pop-up form will appear. You fill in the e-mail addresses of the folks you want to see the album, add a comment or two, then send off the invitation. If one of your invitees is in your Google Mail address book, type a few letters and their full address will pop into place on the form...

full article: http://www.technewsworld.com/story/52385.html