TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Brainchemicals/Lieworld Troll, has change of heart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:brainchemicals  (Private ) View Listings | Report  Aug-16-06 09:59 PDT  23 of 32
Myfavorites4u, I did indeed have a change of heart after reading thousands of posts on this board. My metamorphosis is due in part to a legacy birthday I just had and the fact I really do have a caring, compassionate heart.

Lynda, I agree with you 100% about the wannabe auction sites as they just do not have the volume of listings nor the traffic of eBay. I believe with all the beta projects Google has in development and use (Froogle, Base, Check Out, Gmail, Google Talk) that the only logical next step is an auction site.

The Google Brand is known worldwide and IS respected, unlike the current landlord.

Puke

Please do not fall for this people. There is proof this "person" is working for LiveWorld.
He is not on your side!!!

www.liveworld.com

waterdancer

Belle, I've been bucked out of here 4 times today trying to respond to this message.  Is it the emoticons buggering up my Firefox browser?

Is brainchemicals also texas-auctions?  Texas-auctions knows quite a bit about stocks.  Is the progression texas-auctions=brainchemicals=hula-mermaid?  Any other id's?

Was it PC4S or brainchemicals who said something about living in the same town as Lieworld?

hula's letter was a bit too harsh for Lieworld, don't you think?

Where is PC4S by the way?

Lynda
Hi Lynda, Wave
Quote:Belle, I've been bucked out of here 4 times today trying to respond to this message.  Is it the emoticons buggering up my Firefox browser?

I use FF and haven't had a problem.
Quote:Is brainchemicals also texas-auctions?  Texas-auctions knows quite a bit about stocks.  Is the progression texas-auctions=brainchemicals=hula-mermaid?  Any other id's?

texas-auctions=brainchemicals=calpinesucks(changed to new id on Aug 1 after he was exposed ) see below.Btw, this info is something that I have indisputable proof of.

Quote: User ID Effective Date End Date
member_u63cv888 Aug-01-06 Present
calpinesucks Jul-26-06 Aug-01-06

Had an email from Brain this am. He told me to stick to censorship issues.  :Smile

I am not sure who Hula is. There is some evidence to suggest that LiveWorld has recently lost it's contract with Ebay, which is causing them to get even, so to speak. They are also doing a song and dance on the PP board. My guess is that Hula is also Brain, getting even. Happy001

Quote:Was it PC4S or brainchemicals who said something about living in the same town as Lieworld?

Yes, Brain posted Lieworld's, name, addy, his ste. no. and said he worked for Lieworld ----invited me to come visit. :blinkie:
He thought it was pretty funny because no one paid attention to his post on the SB.
He thinks they are all  Confusedheep5:

He is an  :asshat2:

Quote:Where is PC4S by the way?

For info on PC4, go to the link below.

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...739.0.html

Hope you're feeling better!
LieWorld signed a multi year contract w ebay back in 2001
http://investor.ebay.com/news/20010523-4...seID=42581&FYear=

Maybe a five year deal? Who knows.

An alternate marketing services company is now working
with PayPal and has developed an independent
from ebay forum that is in beta right now.
Thanks to Amy (I think it was) who brought that to our attention.

http://www.onlinemerchantnetwork.com/inform/forums

NO LieWorld

So it's very possible that the contract w LieWorld is up for renewal and
eBay has told LieWorld they would not be renewing their contract
and as a result we are and may continue to see conflicted post
that are NOT of the eBay party line from theses idiots LieWorld hired
to do their BUZZ marketing for eBay.

If LieWorld had a five year deal w eBay that would end sometime in May of 2007.

Now the trolls of LieWorld know full well the underbelly
of eBay and the down right collusion
and fraudulent rolls (all with eBay's blessings)
they have played over the years in covering eBays backside on millions of issues.

This has these folks emboldened to the point that they feel they can say
and do what ever they wish like a runaway band of thugs.

Some of them have resorted to Cyber STALKING some
members who have exposed them.

eBay has supplied them ALL with fraudulent accounts / ID's
including multiple ID's with erroneous contact information, sign up dates
and even possibly false (fabricated) feedback.

In essence these people are frauds and as such have full run
and capability to bid shill on each others auctions,
harass members of eBay and a whole host of other perks
that if EVER brought into the light of a courtroom
and the media, would shock the world.

These morons are the cowardly "spooks" of and for eBay and
operate outside the scope of the eBay polices and
very well possibly outside the scope of several US laws.

waterdancer

Just an FYI, Calpine is a power company.  There corporate headquarters are in San Jose.

Lynda
[quote author=waterdancer link=topic=4785.msg21015#msg21015 date=1155823674]
Just an FYI, Calpine is a power company.  There corporate headquarters are in San Jose.

Lynda

[/quote]

Big surprise. :Smile

Home of Lieworld. Brain is not too bright. ;D

waterdancer

I don't think brainchemicals, etc. is Liveworld.  I think he/she/it posted that address sarcastically.

Go over to the boards and take a look at my thread about the metrics.  It's baffling, and I need other eyes looking at it.

Lynda
Quote:I don't think brainchemicals, etc. is Liveworld.

Lynda, ip's don't lie. Additionally, neither do WHOIS records.

Brain, (Hi Braindead Wave
had also admitted it. I never told you what he did to me. When I am home over the weekend, I will. Or, BBH can.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Edited to add:

I looked at the metrics thread. I don't think that we would be able to draw any accurate conclusions as we know that ebay lies, and we also believe that they more than likely cook the figures.
And, I am clueless Iamwithstupid
when it comes to that kind of stuff. It would have to walk up and hit me in the face for me to spot it. Now people, that's a different story. Smile
Quote:I never told you what he did to me.

Suffice it to say that he is not a nice guy. I don't care how much he professes to have had a change of heart. He is terminally nasty. Puke

waterdancer

I don't have his IP address, but I do have his WhoIs info.  How'd you get Liveworld from that?

Lynda
Pages: 1 2 3 4