TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: AWESOME Deals On eBay This Week!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I picked up about a dozen of some really cool things at GREAT prices this week!!!

:lies2n:

edited to add:  I'm just jerking around.  No sleep equals no oxygen to the brain cells... neither of 'em. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4795.msg21040#msg21040 date=1155849077]
I picked up about a dozen of some really cool things at GREAT prices this week!!!

:lies2n:

edited to add:  I'm just jerking around.  No sleep equals no oxygen to the brain cells... neither of 'em. 

[/quote]

Geez, I didn't see the comment on the bottom at first, thought I was gonna have a heart attack.! Happy001
:twistedevil:
I wanted to buy something on eBay this week but the seller didn't accept Amazon payments. Angel1
I wanted to buy something, too, but I've been naru'd.......  :o
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=2000200644&tstart=0&mod=1155863359501

Here's a really great story.  Anybody wanna try to duplicate this on behalf of yourself as a seller?    Be sure to read the very last post #10.  BangHead
Gotta love it . . . how'd you end up NARU stardust?
Hey, Jen...... 

MYOB!!  >Sad

Not tellin.'  :Smile    Let's just say that one of my posting ID's has not been a good little girl..........  Hopefully I'll be back up and running soon after I brown nose a bit......... Wink  Tongue2
I'm surprised they didn't give you the "you're suspended from the boards, but feel free to list auctions and pay your fees" bull that I've seen a coupla times.

Oh well, gives you time to work on the off eBay strategy, hmmmm?
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4795.msg21072#msg21072 date=1155871865]
Hey, Jen...... 

MYOB!!  >Sad

Not tellin.'  :Smile    Let's just say that one of my posting ID's has not been a good little girl..........  Hopefully I'll be back up and running soon after I brown nose a bit......... Wink  Tongue2
[/quote]

Happy001
Pages: 1 2