TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Can this be right??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://powersellersunite.com/auctionsitewatch.php

It's showing eBay listings down to just under 9 million?? 
I saw that but I like PSUs better.  (I do think it must be a glitch, though.)
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=4843.msg21264#msg21264 date=1156203018]

[/quote]

Now it says 14.235 million.
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=4843.msg21270#msg21270 date=1156212856]
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=4843.msg21264#msg21264 date=1156203018]

[/quote]

Now it says 14.235 million.
[/quote]

Are they using "eBay math?"
14.301 on PSU, 13.9 on Medved

start  Smileyofftopic

speaking of PSU's stats (besides the fact that BidChaser's figure overcounts the total by 86,000, and the stats for QXL undercount the real total by over 100,000...and some of the site totals-like BidChaser-include store items while others do not-like ePier which has over 250K store items), PSU finally removed the very misleading 2.3 million item total for OnlineAuction last weekend as a result of complaints on both PSU and OTWA (DeepRiverMan also showed up on the OTWA thread using a new sockpuppet ID Walterr and talked about jealousy again :Smile :Smile  )

end  Smileyofftopic

...returns to topic.  The real extent of the damage won't be known until after September 20th when the store inventory that was relisted today ends. Smile
Quote: The real extent of the damage won't be known until after September 20th when the store inventory that was relisted today ends. Smile

But then that will be the start of the Fall/Xmas selling season, and no one will want to end their listings in core/stores/express in hopes of having a good, profitable Holiday rush.  So, my thinking is that it won't make a bit of difference at all because of the strategic timing of everything.  Ebay's marketing team is not stupid with regard to the timing of their moves this particular go-round.

>Sad  Snakes!!........
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4843.msg21280#msg21280 date=1156232203]
Quote: The real extent of the damage won't be known until after September 20th when the store inventory that was relisted today ends. Smile

But then that will be the start of the Fall/Xmas selling season, and no one will want to end their listings in core/stores/express in hopes of having a good, profitable Holiday rush.  So, my thinking is that it won't make a bit of difference at all because of the strategic timing of everything.  Ebay's marketing team is not stupid with regard to the timing of their moves this particular go-round.

>Sad  Snakes!!........
[/quote]

I think they ARE stupid... they just hit it lucky once in a while.  Big Grin