TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: How I Sued PayPal and Won
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New book published "How I sued PayPal and won"

Quote:Paul Bezaire’s new book “How I Sued PayPal and Won” gives readers real-life examples of how he fought PayPal and won in the small claims court.

Paul Bezaire, a.k.a. "The Rebel," has announced that his latest book, "How I Sued PayPal and Won," is now available. The book uses real-life examples from his involvement in the Los Angeles Superior Courts to illustrate how he and others were able to win their lawsuit against this corporate giant.

"I know PayPal has millions of satisfied customers," Bezaire said. "But according to the most recent information available, they still have over 100,000 unresolved cases. Many customers have legitimate reasons to sue the company. However, most are often not knowledgeable enough to successfully file a lawsuit. I have written this book to illustrate that anyone can recover what is rightfully theirs by taking advantage of their State Small Claims Court."...

full press release: http://prweb.com/releases/2006/8/prweb423648.htm#
Books been out a while.
I remember the raw data and have some of it here.
He decided to do a book and removed the steps from ppsux.com several months ago.

Some of us have been advising peeps on what to do for a long time and
Paul was good about that too.  Lol
Glad he made a book about it and wish him success with it.
Hmmmmm this may be great info to post on the PayPal Board.  Happy001
I took the easy way. I joined the Class Action Lawsuit. Finally received payment 5 weeks ago.  Smile

I never opened a PayPal account. They kept taking my eBay payments and wouldn't refund them back to my customers. After the first 3 months and 88 emails that were ignored (because I wouldn't use the password for the non-existant account), I found ppsux.com. Their advice for contacting the Attorney General worked. It took him only 1 day to clear-up the matter ... until the next month when it started all over.  Angryfire

I will turn  Tongue5  on a very cold day in this gentlemen's place of residence Diablo  (I was let down; not enough smilies!) before I ever do business with them.

Everyone should get a copy of the book!