TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ooooh Exciiiitementttttt!!!New Features on eBay Express!!! Yippeeeee!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***New Features on eBay Express*** 

Hi everyone,

We're back with some exciting news – we've been working hard on new features that will make it easier to both sell and shop on eBay Express. We're pleased to introduce some important changes that are rolling soon just in time for our upcoming holiday marketing campaign!

Features for eligible Sellers:

# eBay Express Listing Eligibility tool. Find out if your item qualifies for eBay Express, and if not, exactly what you need to change about your listing to make it qualify. Learn more about this tool.

# Greater exposure for eBay.com listings on eBay Express. As Bill Cobb mentioned in his earlier announcement, qualifying auction-style listings with Buy It Now will be displayed on eBay Express. Learn more about the details here.

# Display Custom Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Sellers will be able to display a custom set of FAQs on the Ask Seller a Question page. (This is an option that is currently available on eBay.com.)

Features for Buyers:

* Search Enhancements. Buyers will soon be able to search using ISBN or UPC numbers. In addition, enhanced spell-check functionality will help ensure that typos won't slow down shoppers.

* Popularity hubs. eBay Express Pulse will showcase the most popular searches, artists, and products on eBay Express. Highlights will also include other popular resources such as product descriptions and product reviews. Look for more information about this soon on the eBay Express discussion board.

* Report this Item Links. To make it easier to report listings that may be in violation, every item page will have a "Report this Item" link at the bottom of the page, similar to eBay.com. Clicking this link will take you directly to a list of possible reasons why the listing needs to be brought to our attention.

More about our Marketing Plans
Those of you who joined us at eBay Live! in Las Vegas got a sneak peek of our favorite part of our marketing plans...our TV commercials! These will be airing in early September, and are just one piece of our integrated eBay Express marketing campaign. Stay tuned for more details on these marketing initiatives coming soon.

Join Us for an Online Workshop
The eBay Express team will be hosting a workshop to discuss these enhancements this Thursday, August 24th, from 2:00–3:00pm PT. Please join us to learn more about the changes.

And as always, please keep telling us what you think! The Comments on eBay Express survey is available on the eBay Express homepage. And although we can't post to every question and every thread, we actively monitor the eBay Express discussion board and appreciate your comments there, too.

Sincerely,

Lara B. Housser & Adam Nash
eBay Express

more info: http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200608221009582.html
It is exciting, isn't it? Smile Probably exciting for Adam to know that he still has a job.
I don't know which has excited me more.  Absorbing this latest wonderful enhancement, or impaling myself last Sunday on concertina razor wire. 

Actually, both experiences are quite painful... :o
Well everything just kind of shriveled up for me so...  :oops:

Hey they STILL have a EE board?  WOW..  :blinkie:
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4851.msg21331#msg21331 date=1156306317]
Well everything just kind of shriveled up for me so...  :oops:

[/quote]

Everything???

Oh, you're referring to eBay "everything"...
Oh goody. More enhancements for the site no one really wants to shop/list. Pottytrain5