TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: osCMax Manual - I found it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is, day 3 since oscMax was installed. Can't figure it out  Sad1 Nothing to live for! I was justing heading out the door to go jump in the lake (we have over 100 in a 10 mile radius). But, it's cold and I couldn't find my jacket.

Decided to give it one last shot. I have been using the link provided at OSDox:

osCMax Manual (their link here) : This is a document in development and it covers several versions of osCMax (1.5, 1.7, 2.0). It is constantly being updated.

It only refreshes to this same page - does not go anywhere, no matter what oath you use.  :angry017:  I thought this was the most "skimpy" documentation I had ever found. I even registered with the site, thinking that was why I could not access the page.

After much trial and error searching their entire site again today, I stumbled across this:

http://oscdox.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=Ms2MaxGuide

Viola!  Happydance The secret manual. Makes my task much clearer! When I am through reading this, I will be able to ask more intelligent questions!  Wink

Molly 

Quote:Viola!    The secret manual. Makes my task much clearer! When I am through reading this, I will be able to ask more intelligent questions!

Good for you, Molly!

I'm still lost in the world of "Got Zen.  Now what in the heck do I do with it??"

:'( :o
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=4887.msg21558#msg21558 date=1156527496]
Here it is, day 3 since oscMax was installed. Can't figure it out  Sad1 Nothing to live for! I was justing heading out the door to go jump in the lake (we have over 100 in a 10 mile radius). But, it's cold and I couldn't find my jacket.

Decided to give it one last shot. I have been using the link provided at OSDox:

osCMax Manual (their link here) : This is a document in development and it covers several versions of osCMax (1.5, 1.7, 2.0). It is constantly being updated.

It only refreshes to this same page - does not go anywhere, no matter what oath you use.  :angry017:  I thought this was the most "skimpy" documentation I had ever found. I even registered with the site, thinking that was why I could not access the page.

After much trial and error searching their entire site again today, I stumbled across this:

http://oscdox.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=Ms2MaxGuide

Viola!  Happydance The secret manual. Makes my task much clearer! When I am through reading this, I will be able to ask more intelligent questions!  Wink

Molly 

[/quote]

Molly, you are too funny, lol!! Happy001

Good job, girl! Thumbsup