TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: iOffer traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else noticed a decline in the number of views on items listed on iOffer?

Items which used to get 20 - 40 hits / views mostly have 0 lately. Anyone else noticed this?
The total traffic to iOffer is rising but the number of sellers/items is rising faster than the number of buyers.

We did fairly well on iOffer until February 2005 when the number of listings shot up after eBay's fee hike.  Since then the site has been dead for us.  We went from 10 sales per month to 1 every 6 months.
I had one sale earlier this year (with an average 100 - 200 items listed). Guess it's not just me, then.
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=4889.msg21675#msg21675 date=1156719324]
I had one sale earlier this year (with an average 100 - 200 items listed). Guess it's not just me, then.
[/quote]

Nope, it's not just you.  Rumor has it that in order to get sales now you have to be active in their clubs.  Sellers buying from sellers...just like Bidville.
Quote:Nope, it's not just you.  Rumor has it that in order to get sales now you have to be active in their clubs.  Sellers buying from sellers...just like Bidville.

And Ebay - I.E. SRG and the stores board. If some of them didn't sell and buy amongst themselves so much, they might see the problems with Ebay more clearly.

What a way to run a business!  Smileyclueless