TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Pluto is a DWARF!!!! UrANUS is sooooo BIG!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Pluto has just been demoted.

The celestial body, long known as one of the nine planets of the solar system, will now be considered a "dwarf planet," the General Assembly of the 2006 International Astronomical Union ruled in a vote Thursday in Prague, Czech Republic.

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune will be defined as "classical planets."

Three other bodies had been contending for planetary status as well: Ceres, the largest-known asteroid; "Xena," the nickname for 2003 UB313; and Charon, which has been considered Pluto's moon.

Ceres and "Xena" will now share "dwarf planet" status with Pluto. Charon, it has been concluded, will be grouped with "small solar-system bodies." ...

full article: http://news.com.com/Pluto+And+then+there...09092.html
;D

Quote:This will cause DISNEY stock to take a hit.
Disney could change Pluto's name to Uranus Smile
Happy001

I have a theory that if men are from Mars and women are from Venus, then dogs must be from Pluto. Somehow saying that dogs are from Uranus loses a little in the translation.
So where do cats come from?
Their mommies[quote author=Jen link=topic=4901.msg21654#msg21654 date=1156705310]
So where do cats come from?
[/quote]
OK - I walked into that one  Lol
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=4901.msg21653#msg21653 date=1156704871]
Happy001

I have a theory that if men are from Mars and women are from Venus, then dogs must be from Pluto. Somehow saying that dogs are from Uranus loses a little in the translation.
[/quote]

Happy001

And Jen, cats come from heaven. Angel1
INcluding this one?

[Image: machinegun_cat.gif]

Not only did I snig your pic, stardust, but I'm hotlinking  Wave
Quote:And Jen, cats come from heaven.

Yes they do!  Smile :jicat:

Quote:INcluding this one?

Yep!  Angel1
Pages: 1 2