TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: KARMA???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new here - been reading a couple of months & just got around to joining - I totally don't get the Karma Points thing - What are they? - How do you get them, or lose them?

I've only made a few posts - I some how had 1 point early this am, and now it's gone -

can someone please explain??? TIA
Quote:the Karma Points thing - What are they? - How do you get them, or lose them?

The Karma points are a meaningless feature of the software we use. Their only purpose is entertainment. ;D

You receive or lose Karma points when other members applaud or smite you.  When you hit 10 posts the applaud/smite buttons will appear below the Karma ratings and you'll be able to give other members Karma.
Interesting -

So I guess that means - someone "applauded" me -

and then someone else "smited" me -

Why I'd have either one from the posts I've made is anyone's guess.........

So Personal Ratings based on the whims on other posters???

Hilarious!!
I gave you your first positive Karma point to welcome you to TT.  Smile  Since some slimeball nastily smited you, I just shot you back another one.  Hopefully it'll stick!  Big Grin

Edit:  Guess not.  >Sad  Some turkey's got their finger on the smite button this morning...
Thanx Stardust!! -

yeah, don't know what could have warranted a smite, whatever........

I'm still "getting the feel" of things here -

thanks for shootin me another point!!
I enjoy smiting people hiding behind a posting id. Particularly when I know exactly who they are.

Don't particularly like being stalked either. Wink
Silverhead (Something about your name just doesn't do you justice),
I gave you a "welcome" applaud also.  Maybe jealous brunettes are smiting you.  Lol
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4922.msg21711#msg21711 date=1156772415]
Silverhead (Something about your name just doesn't do you justice),
I gave you a "welcome" applaud also.  Maybe jealous brunettes are smiting you.  Lol
[/quote]

Anita, the pic is one of the avatars.

She is being smited because she is stalking me.
Gee, I sign up & make up a posting name, like thousands of others (silverhead, has a meaning to me) - I made no attempt to hide my identity -

Last Post - sorry if you feel "stalked" - I will refrain from having anything to say about any of your posts as much as possible
I just meant... when I think "silverhead," I think of a person with gray hair... like Leonard and myself.  Wink
Pages: 1 2