TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Apparently eBay figured this one out . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used to use my PP debit card to pay my eBay bill so I could get the 1.5% cash back. 

I went to make a payment just now and got this message:

Quote: Unable to Process Request
You have exceeded the number of times this card can be used on eBay. Please try a different card.

Yeah.  I'll give them a *real* credit card number.  Right. 

Bs
They integrated that little feature so we could not get 1.5% back to use that PP card as a CC w ebay anyway. I notices that too many months ago.
I just figured everyone is tired of hearing me talk smack about PP.
So I never brought it UP. :Smile
I've been using mine to pay until today.

I ALWAYS pay  [paid] with my PP debit card to get that 1.5% back.    I pay several times a month.  They just cut me off today.

LSOSBs.

I'm somehow certain that the PP debit card is the ONLY one on which eBay has placed a usage limit. 

LSOSBs.

Here's what just pisses me off more than anything about eBay . . . is that they can't freakin' be honest about anything. 

They own eBay.  They own PayPal.  If they don't want to give sellers cash back on payments made with the PP debit card, just freakin' say that.  Make that rule.  Don't come up with some  Bs rule when the truth will work just as well.  Corporate eBay is apparently run by a bunch of fucking adolescents.
[Image: ebaysinking.jpg]
I made this just for you, Beth. Angel1

[Image: lsobs..png]

Edited to fix the pic link.
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4931.msg21827#msg21827 date=1156818779]

[/quote]

Icon_thumleft I may steal that one to use as a siggy on the SB.  Happy001
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4931.msg21828#msg21828 date=1156818991]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4931.msg21827#msg21827 date=1156818779]

[/quote]

Icon_thumleft I may steal that one to use as a siggy on the SB.  Happy001
[/quote]

Happy001    Good idea!!
interesting!

Did you use the paypal button? If so, you won't get the bonus back.

I used my debit card today to pay my ebay bill and got the 1.5% back. I clicked "make payment using another payment method" then clicked "pay with credit card" and used the debit card.
That's how I've always done it, Rob.
That's what I tried to do tonight.   
That's when I got the stupid message that I'd exceeded my usage limit with that card.

I always pay several times a month.
I make a one time payment with a credit card and use my PP debit card so I get the cash back.

Bell - no one has ever made me a smilie before.  Smile  I LOVE it!!  Thank you! Smile

Beth
Quote:Bell - no one has ever made me a smilie before.    I LOVE it!!  Thank you!

You're welcome!! Big Grin    I always get a kick out of it when you use that expression. ;D

Hi Rob Wave
Pages: 1 2