TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 21 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very good article with several suggestions on how to increase traffic to your blog.

Quote:1.Choose the Right Blog Software (or Custom Build)
The right blog CMS makes a big difference. If you want to set yourself apart, I recommend creating a custom blog solution - one that can be completely customized to your users. In most cases, WordPress, Blogger, MovableType or Typepad will suffice, but building from scratch allows you to be very creative with functionality and formatting. The best CMS is something that's easy for the writer(s) to use and brings together the features that allow the blog to flourish. Think about how you want comments, archiving, sub-pages, categorization, multiple feeds and user accounts to operate in order to narrow down your choices. OpenSourceCMS is a very good tool to help you select a software if you go that route.

2. Host Your Blog Directly on Your Domain...
3. Write Title Tags with Two Audiences in Mind...
4. Participate at Related Forums & Blogs...

full article:  http://www.seomoz.org/blogdetail.php?ID=1347
Thanks Mandy. One of the best articles on blogging that I've read. Should be mandatory reading for those blogging or contemplating blogging, lol. Thumbsup
its a good way of sharing your knowledge to everyone , thanks for the source
I am a blogger but few of the tips were very new to me and helpful as well. Thanks for sharing.