TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: AOL's Whiny Sheldon is sick of ebay Sellers Whining and Complaining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Seems no matter what the story, eBay sellers will relate it back to eBay and won't let go. I have noticed this with almost all of our posts. Should we start an eBay forum at AOL nicknamed 'Pit Bulls of the Web'?

I have written numerous articles about eBay from different perspectives and I have been supportive of the seller's point of view, but a question still remains for 'sellers'. If eBay has lost its magic, or is just plain lost, why not just move on and find another avenue to sell your wares? If you think it's the only game in town (monopoly), then have you petitioned the FTC, SEC, Justice Dept., not individually but collectively?...

comment from one of his readers:

Quote:I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so sick of these people whining and complaining about "bad" ebay I quit even reading their negative poison...

If these crybabies would spend half as much time revising their business plan (huh? What's that?) as they spend thinking their going to "take down" ebay and making their new invisible web sites maybe they could see what needs to be changed to stay successful (assuming they ever were)...

the same reader who is sick of 'whining and complaining' adds this bit that once again shows that eBay cheerleaders rarely make their living on eBay:

Quote:Obviously I don't make a living on ebay...but I think I could if I wanted to. It's my hobby and I enjoy it. When it stops being fun I'll move on. But, if I do, I'm not going to be all over the web blaming Meg and Bill for my departure.

full article: http://yhoo.bloggingstocks.com/2006/09/0...pit-bulls/
Quote:Obviously I don't make a living on ebay...but I think I could if I wanted to. It's my hobby and I enjoy it. When it stops being fun I'll move on.

ebay weeds

Sleepy1
Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid

Whiny koolaide drinkers---- Violent1 Thefinger
He hates whining so much, he whines and whines about it.
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=5055.msg22606#msg22606 date=1157649391]
He hates whining so much, he whines and whines about it.
[/quote]

Ah, the paradox.............  Happy001