TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: It's Getting Nasty !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...and no one came to her defense against these two vultures in 12 threads:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000348461&tstart=0&mod=1157637685704
I posted but my post disappeared again.  Every time I say something about postcards4sale my posts vanish.  :Smile
postcards4sale said:

Quote:ps OP I assume you know you are breaking rules on your me page right? Better be careful someone may report you for a violation.

Ummm... what a total c0cks!cker!

Items are always disappearing and reappearing. I've accidentally oversold items because I listed something which I swore I'd listed two days earlier--only to have both items pop up at the same time and sell at a later date.

The vanishing item "sickness" has been happening for a long time. Whether P4S believes it or not. It's just getting easier to track it these days.
BBH, LMAO. One of your posts is still there.
Quote:bondage_bear_the_wonder_avatar  (1 ) View Listings | Report  Sep-07-06 09:25 PDT  27 of 28

I believe they are manipulating the search results.

Wait 5 minutes and some nice person will come along and tell you that this is your imagination at work because THEY are selling like crazy.

I sold 5 million jars of honey on my real selling ID...THIS WEEK! ]Smile

postcards4sale (Private ) View Listings | Report Sep-07-06 06:53 PDT 3 of 27
ps OP I assume you know you are breaking rules on your me page right? Better be careful someone may report you for a violation.

how is your sheep friend treating you postcards? baaaaaa!

Regards,

B.Bear
Head Cheerleader at Camp Rah Rah Meg
Graduate of the Market Vibrancy School for Bears
President Elitist Sellers America

Happy001 Happy001

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5062.msg22598#msg22598 date=1157646788]
I posted but my post disappeared again.  Every time I say something about postcards4sale my posts vanish.  :Smile
[/quote]

You may recall, the day I was suspended, I posted on 6 different threads, stating that PC4 is a Lieworld troll. That got me suspended within 20 minutes after the 6th post I made. :Smile
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=5062.msg22604#msg22604 date=1157649086]
BBH, LMAO. One of your posts is still there.
[/quote]

They only target my main selling posting ID when they pull posts (all of my eBay IDs are posting IDs now)
Pc4sale is a world-class f!cktard. Seriously. He has to be a lieworld plant--or else a bored sadist in the new milennia, who enjoys tormenting board posters (and has oodles of time to do it in).

I'd also say he classifies as a stalker / netcop (or at least a wannabe).
Quote:I've accidentally oversold items because I listed something which I swore I'd listed two days earlier

I came close to overselling something today.  I had the same item listed on both Overstock and Amazon Auctions :-[ ...it received bids on both sites.  Luckily I had an extra one in a box.  

Quote:The vanishing item "sickness" has been happening for a long time.

Labor Day was the 3rd anniversary.

Quote:I'd also say he classifies as a stalker

Exactly what I called him in the post that got pulled.

Oh boy... apparently naughty internet acronyms are OK... my LMFAO didn't get yanked.

As far as the disappearing items...

What's really troubling is just think how few sellers actually *look* for their products after they list them.  As long as they see them in myebay, everything is assumed hunky-dory.

And to me, there's no doubt pee4sale is an insider... just how many posters could get away with such virulent harassment and *stay* a poster?

Quote:homedec01  (0 ) View Listings | Report  Sep-07-06 11:03 PDT  33 of 33
There are missing replies because bargainbloodhoundcollectibles posted in defense of the OP, and his posts were pulled. Probably reported by PC4, who is a disgusting stalker/troll without a single valid comment to make.

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3