TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PayPal is Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For me, at least. Been down for about 15 minutes.
Paypal is down even when they are up.  Angryfire

If they had anyone working for them that knew what they were doing...ah, never mind. Suffice it to say that Paypal sux and yes, I have an issue with the asshats.  BangHead  Violent5

And thank you, Thentavius, for giving me this opportunity to vent.  Toothy9
Yup.  been down a long time today.  Can't get in.
I wonder if I broke it when I slammed down the phone last night after talking to one of their poor-excuse-for-customer-service reps?  Big Grin
They're back up now.
I had no problem logging in.  It must have been everyone else's computer Happy001  Why I logged in I don't know since I rarely receive PayPal payments and have a balance of $1.22 Smile

Quote:I wonder if I broke it when I slammed down the phone last night after talking to one of their poor-excuse-for-customer-service reps?

The word useless belongs in any description of their CS reps.  The only way to get a halfway intelligent response is to speak to a supervisor and even then half of them are clueless.
Quote:The word useless belongs in any description of their CS reps.

Yep. And that's exactly why Paypal can take their Resolution Center and shove it up their collective asses. I'm doing a chargeback.  Wink
Quote:I had no problem logging in.  It must have been everyone else's computer

LMAO
Quote:I had no problem logging in.  It must have been everyone else's computer happy001

The rest of you guys must have forgotten to clear your cache and enable your cookies.  Happy001
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5126.msg23149#msg23149 date=1158190158]
Quote:I had no problem logging in.  It must have been everyone else's computer happy001

The rest of you guys must have forgotten to clear your cache and enable your cookies.  Happy001
[/quote]

The rest of you guys must have forgotten to clear spend throw away your cache and enable toss choke on your cookies.