TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Alrighty, then! I am just as happy as Michael jackson in Boys Town!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't forgotten you'se, NOR this Board.  Been busy getting www.sliiquetshirts.com going (please be gentle!).  One thing I learned:  IF your Cart has "simplified integration," you save money because NO SSL Cert is necessary.

I'm going with e-onlinedata.com for my Gateway, simply because they work alot with my Host.

By the way, if I say something that is taboo in here, please let me know, I don't wanna get banned.

So...I'm sure you'll all be amused to know that I been hammering cswebhelp@greedbay about Listings with their URL all over.  Yesterday, I reported some along with the comment  "why doesn't anything get done?  Is it because this Seller is a power seller?"  Voila!!!!  Within about 5 minutes, I had a bunch of MY Store Listings cancelled because they contained to lines...

1.  "If you dont see what you want, email us and we'll do our best to get it for you"

2.  We stock sizes from Medium to XXXXL."

I guess they decided to check my poop, since I insulted their severely limited intelligence Smile

Anywayz, was up, all?  Anita, that sense of humor is missed by me and Bell, I am quivering with anticipation of your move to North Augusta, SC., so that WE may live happily ever after in the Land of Georgia Ice Cream.  Thats Grits, to the uninitiated!!!!
Hi Slique! Wave

Great to hear from you---your site is looking very good. Thumbsup

Me move? Happy001
Quote:Been busy getting www.sliiquetshirts.com going (please be gentle!).

CubeCart Smile  Looking good Smile

Quote:2.  We stock sizes from Medium to XXXXL."

The  ban on choice listings is one of eBay's most buyer unfriendly policies...although not nearly as buyer unfriendly as their "we are only a venue so we look the other way when fraud occurs" crap.

Quote:The  ban on choice listings is one of eBay's most buyer unfriendly policies

Hear hear!

I can't imagine Land's End or JCP or Cabelas even considering running a different product page for each size... Laughing7

It's a truly silly policy that should have been dealt with (eliminated) years ago.  Pottytrain5

Cheers

[quote author=FiberGuy link=topic=5134.msg23211#msg23211 date=1158255601]
Quote:The  ban on choice listings is one of eBay's most buyer unfriendly policies

I can't imagine Land's End or JCP or Cabelas even considering running a different product page for each size... Laughing7

It's a truly silly policy that should have been dealt with (eliminated) years ago. 
[/quote]

Blind greed dictates the policy will never change.
Hey Sliique!!!
"Alrighty, then!  I am just as happy as Michael Jackson in Boys Town!"

You are a SICK funny.  Laughing7

Your site is looking good.