TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Yahoo! releases new Yahoo! Mail! Beta!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The new Yahoo Mail Beta is touted as being as functional as a desktop email client (such as Outlook). Other new features include an integrated calendar timeline (including mashups with Yahoo Maps), drag and drop e-mail organization, message preview, tabs for messages, plus an integrated RSS reader. There are also plenty of links to other Yahoo properties, such as this one just above the inbox: "Start your own blog here" (which leads to Yahoo360).

In my testing of the product, my favorite feature so far is a seemingly simple - yet surprisingly effective - one: the ability to have multiple e-mail messages open at the same time using tabs. Given that I virtually live in my email inbox and often am conducting a few email conversations at a time, this feature comes in very handy!...

full review and podcast interview with Yahoo! Mail's director of product management Ethan Diamond: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/yah...iamond.php