TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: One of Meg's Pampered Stars JayandMarie Gets Some Bad Press
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
originally reported here: http://therossshow.com/showthread.php?t=5707

Quote:I apologize for the length of this report but this is an unabbridged document of the scam as explained through email correspondence between the owner of the store and myself, the person scammed. I am not adding my commentary because my emotion will not help you, and it may do the opposite.

If you are a lawyer, I am willing to partake in a class action lawsuit. This ripoffreport strongly suggests the jurisdiction of Arizona for a court case, which is fine by me. Since this is an Internet business on eBay.com, I would imagine it would be a relatively easy task to contact other dissatisfied parties.

As of today there are over 3560 unique and individual complaints against this organisation...

The full report, including emails exchanged between buyer, seller, and eBay: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff211000.htm

Quote: One of Meg's Pampered Stars Pompous Jay the PeSA Cowboy Gets Some Bad Press

VERY bad press. :blinkie: Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5152.msg23318#msg23318 date=1158334756]
Quote: One of Meg's Pampered Stars Pompous Jay the PeSA Cowboy Gets Some Bad Press

VERY bad press. :blinkie: Happy001 Happy001
[/quote]

But well deserved. Laughing7
Jay could avoid half of the problems he has with buyers, including the one who filed the report, if he handled customer service like a normal human being and communicated with customers instead of trying to emulate eBay and cut corners. Smile

This is from an old article:

Quote:In the office, which doubles as the shipping center, clerks pull CDs from the racks, stuff them into padded envelopes and apply stamps. Shawn Kniep, 19, points out to Jay Senese that one of the discs in a multi-CD order is missing. The winning bid for the item was $1.25.

Without hesitation, Senese pulls three dollar bills from his pocket and drops them into the package for the customer. No note is included.

"That would take too much time," he said. "I figure he will understand."

http://members.tripod.com/engforit/libra..._on_su.htm

Lack of communication from (many) sellers is one reason I rarely buy on eBay.
Quote:Lack of communication from (many) sellers is one reason I rarely buy on eBay.

Same here Amy.  Lol

The few times I have bought on ebay over the years
has been pretty much the same.
No CS from the larger sellers and you know what?

That my buds is why Peeps are turning to the smaller mom and pops.

They all want to be treated with a little common courtesy.
We are all so over the customer no service we get from big box retailers,
power sellers of feebay and corporations who treat their customers like shit.
Awwww, poor Jay.
His ego prevented him from changing his website

Quote:the highest unique feedback total on eBay

That hasn't been true since July 2005.  He's 6 or 7 now.
Quote:Lack of communication from (many) sellers is one reason I rarely buy on eBay.

Kyozou automates a lot of his communications.  What's Pompous :asshat2: 's excuse for bad service?
I'm tired and maybe a dork... but does the guy have a PayPal account or not?  He mentioned getting a refund via PayPal and then later stated he didn't have one.

My question is off topic and I am NOT defending Jay and Marie... for the record.  Smile
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5152.msg23353#msg23353 date=1158365324]
I'm tired and maybe a dork... but does the guy have a PayPal account or not?  He mentioned getting a refund via PayPal and then later stated he didn't have one.

My question is off topic and I am NOT defending Jay and Marie... for the record.  Smile
[/quote]

Maybe Pompous :asshat2: sent a payment to his email address thinking he had an account.
Pages: 1 2