TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I think she's pissed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000224116&tstart=0&mod=1158547659364
Quote:I just cancelled my store for good, read fast this wont stay long!!
cannieannie36  (634 ) View Listings | Report Sep-17-06 19:47 PDT
I cancelled my subscription (again) after I found out, I had today ONLY 13 visitors!

I have no clue what Ebay is doing, but thats it !!

I sold today 3 items on iOffer, all together I had 8 sales on iOffer this month, which is more then ebay combined the last THREE month!

You know what, Ebay .. you can go and FUCK YOURSELF!! You are making me sooo damnit sick, I can hardly breath just THINKING ABOUT YOU!

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!! EBAY .. FUCK YOU MEG, FUCK YOU BILLY BOY .. you go and feed the chinese and the indian... and ONE DAY they will come back and hount you, you darn bastards !!

Quote:I cancelled my subscription (again)

Why did she reopen it in the first place?  I remember her closing it the first time in early August.
[quote author=amy link=topic=5180.msg23614#msg23614 date=1158548536]
Quote:I cancelled my subscription (again)

Why did she reopen it in the first place?  I remember her closing it the first time in early August.
[/quote]

It's that damned Ebay addiction. She missed her store and just couldn't really believe that Ebay could go downhill as much as it has.
I can relate.  On my 5 keyword-rich listings, that I know from experience have drawn a good number of views in the past, yesterday's visits were 12, and today (SUNDAY!) only 7!  I've never seen anything like it.  It's rather mind-numbing.  :o
Damn. It's gone.
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5180.msg23617#msg23617 date=1158549313]
I can relate.  On my 5 keyword-rich listings, that I know from experience have drawn a good number of views in the past, yesterday's visits were 12, and today (SUNDAY!) only 7!  I've never seen anything like it.  It's rather mind-numbing.  :o
[/quote]

You mean traffic has gotten worse on eBay since we left? :blinkie:  When we closed our eBay store in May the traffic figures to it for April and May were down over 70% from April/May 2005.
Quote:You know what, Ebay .. you can go and boink YOURSELF!! You are making me sooo damnit sick, I can hardly breath just THINKING ABOUT YOU!

boink YOU, boink YOU!! EBAY .. boink YOU MEG, boink YOU BILLY BOY .. you go and feed the chinese and the indian... and ONE DAY they will come back and hount you, you darn bastards !!

Holy crap!

I love a good profane post on the ebay boards!  Icon_bounce

Blast it though... I missed it....

Tongue3
Oh, wow....  and 22 following comments -- all ebay plants or koolaid drinkers slamming her except a few.  :o :o 

Oh, wow....  Now I know why I don't read blogs. 
[quote author=amy link=topic=5180.msg23619#msg23619 date=1158550562]
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5180.msg23617#msg23617 date=1158549313]

You mean traffic has gotten worse on eBay since we left? :blinkie:  When we closed our eBay store in May the traffic figures to it for April and May were down over 70% from April/May 2005.
[/quote][/quote]

Yes, indeedy.  April was horrid for me with a store that I had newly opened in March.  (I was not stupid enough to carry it thru May.) When they jerked the stores out of the core search, they said they reverted back to the original search, but all the store owners knew better, as the stores were suddenly hidden. For certain keywords, used by fellow SW residents, my store items used to always show up, because of few core listings and bad titles by competitors.  However, no can findee...

I just sat tight and watched and listened all through the summer, except for during their listing sales in July.  Knew I would not reopen a store because of the carpy situation.  So, I've been listing a few items at a time on the corrupt *core*.  Made a few sales.  However, hits this whole week have been dismal.  Isn't this the week that they started the Express marketing?  I don't know.  Peeps not pulling up my keywords has me flamboozled. 

Yeah.  It's amazingly hideous right now.  And September/October has always been a good time to sell.

Edited to add:  I blamed LAST week's poor weekend showing on all the 9-11 shows airing on TV.  Considering the poor traffic this week, that may or may not have been a cause.  >Sad

Second edit:  I'm getting many more hits on my e-crater store advertised below. (no sales -- prolly because the prices are fairly steep -- just hits) I'm even getting lots of hits now, in my second month, on a second e-crater store I have advertised or linked nowhere.  I only had the store url submitted to msn, google and yahoo.  So, the search engines have spidered the store, and the individual items are getting looked at on both stores.  Extremely frustrating not knowing where the hits are coming from.  From my sellathon stats on ebay, I know it all.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8