TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: ChopSueySister's Cat Kicks the Sh.IT out of Tall Lanky Blond Meg Whitman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:eBay has created a new site called eBay Matchups that allows users to pit two items against each other. Registered users of eBay can then vote for a winner. An eBay member by the name of ChopSueySisters has used the new service to create a matchup between eBay CEO Meg Whitman and ChopSueySisters' cat.

Out of 30 people weighing in, Whitman received two votes. "Fruit Helmet cat" is a picture of a cat wearing a helmet made from the skin of a fruit. It is well known by posters on eBay discussion boards, as ChopSueySisters is a frequent poster and includes the image at the bottom of her all of her posts.

But the "Whitman vs. Fruit Helmet cat" page may not stay up long. ChopSueySisters writes, "My Bill Cobb vs FB Austin Powers got pulled once it got up to the mainpage Top 10 !!!!" Bill Cobb is President of eBay North America...

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m09/i18/s02

Cat vs. Meg matchup: http://www.ebaymatchups.com/matchup/view...t-Cat_1861
I originally thought Matchups was stupid. Thanks to CSS, I'm quite impressed with it now.  Laughing7
Funny!
Cat has one more vote.  Mrgreen
ha ha, I hope CSS's cat beats the shit out of Meg. Happy001
Sign10 Happy001 Sign10 Happy001 Sign10
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=5186.msg23677#msg23677 date=1158610277]
I originally thought Matchups was stupid. Thanks to CSS, I'm quite impressed with it now.  Laughing7
[/quote]

I still think Matchups is stupid (but not as stupid as eBay's management for wasting time on crap like this instead of fixing their site). Yellowtonguerazz
I just can't decide which way to vote.  I like Meg's hairdo more then the fruit look...
Anita - It's a no-brainer. You should always make decisions based on the best hairdo  Icon_geek . Kim
I voted for Meg.

:lies2n:
Pages: 1 2 3